• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

sfwChan - New Design

Huh? It goes to the next most recent pic.

DOH!... haha I was thinking it was going backwards because I was starting at the beginning and going to the end... but since most people would begin on the first picture and go to the end, the next button seems backwards

Yeah the design looks good, I hope you keep adding images :) I've been through almost all of them today, good stuff

As for my suggestions, I say add a bit of padding in the comments, and maybe bold the name of the poster to make it stand out more

One thing It really lacks is a different color number for the page you are on
IE: 1 2 3 4 5 For page 3, would be good, stop me having to look at page ID to remember wtf page I just clicked.

I know its "kinda" different, but there isnt much color difference, its very hard to spot...

Last edited:
One thing It really lacks is a different color number for the page you are on
IE: 1 2 3 4 5 For page 3, would be good, stop me having to look at page ID to remember wtf page I just clicked.

I know its "kinda" different, but there isnt much color difference, its very hard to spot...
Okay, made active one purple.

Yeah the design looks good, I hope you keep adding images :) I've been through almost all of them today, good stuff

As for my suggestions, I say add a bit of padding in the comments, and maybe bold the name of the poster to make it stand out more

1 thing... the javascript linking for the » isn't working.

You mean the last page thing? :S works fine here. Also, the actual » is a proper hyperlink so it shouldn't matter.

Code:
<td class="number" style="padding-top:0px;" onclick="location.href='?page=51'">&raquo;</td>

That ain't no link and it doesn't work in FF2 ;)

Like the new design, it's much better. Just a heads up, there's a lot of duplicates/not working images.

Haha wow that's a lotta browsing.

I had no idea there were so many non-working images.. I'll work out a solution for that. Thanks.

Back