• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

sfwChan - New Design

Hmm the footer is indented on the left, and fine on the right :s

Also, are you planning on adding something to that other column on the right? I would expand the content removing the middle column and then add more to the right column.

Now on the nav... Whenever you hover over home, the corner is no longer rounded

I can't see anything else for now ;) It looks pretty good!

EDIT:

I just checked it in IE and the columns have different content in them :S The middle one has the Blog and the right one Google Ads... You probably should check that with Firefox.

Also on IE, the footer's right bottom rounded corner is a bit messed up

Last edited:
Yeah the footer's meant to be like that. Is it not good? Should I change it?

And yeah, the "blog" column is going to have 20 or so blog titles.

The nav button hover is a squared bg white, so the leftmost link will overlap the rounded corner when hovered.... so maybe a margin on the left for the nav?

What about the columns where it shows google ads on IE but not in Firefox?

The footer isn't bad with that indent, it's original ;) But you probably should fix the rounded corner on the right bottom in IE

Hmm just an idea... on the pics on the homepage, how about make them black and white, but when you mouse over them, they change to color?

That'd be twice the bandwidth per pageload... I could make it so it's a tad darker and then brightens when mouseover..

How about some CSS? Like border color X on the image thumbnails first, then when it's hovered, it becomes border color Y?

Back