• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

servus.ws, nuke.to, valuablehost.com connected?

ultra

do they share some kind of bandwith or resources because when valuablehost is down (my host) other 2 is down :(

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Hello,

Can you give me the exact time in GMT when this happened? i will look into the reason.

- HostEXP

It was down throughout the 11 AM ET hour. I think that is 4 PM GMT, but I'm not sure. It was also down during the 2 AM ET hour. It also appeared to be down during the 6 AM ET hour.

I, personally, could not access the site around 11 AM ET and neither could my regular visitors so I know it was down then. I received word from a staff member that it was down around 2 AM ET. And, I am just guessing from my visitor logs that it was down around 6 AM ET.

He's just a spammer.

I don't think there is any connection, probably just a coincidence. Maybe they're using the same NOC.

ever since the end of august, i have been unable to connect to valuablehost.com. People have said theyve visited it, but i have yet to see the page.

Back