• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seo....

I never even botherd with doing it. That is why I love using a CMS my seo score is 94% (domaintools.com whois)

I try working on my SEO a little each day. In an average week, I spend at least 10 hours on this. If you count planning, make it more like 15.

I spend about 5 hours in doing offpage SEO for our directory. Been seeing good results and happy with the outcome of my SEO :D

I use a few tools to work on the SEO for my sites. I use Internet Business Promoter (kind of pricey but works GOOD!). I also use SubmitExpress to submit to directories. These 2 tools used together have gotten me placed in the top 5 for my keywords everytime!

I spend about 8 hours a week on SEO for a couple of my sites, and thats 8 / week for each site! SEO is not an easy task! :confused4

I spend about 10 hours on SEO , but without good results
If you are not expert you can spend even 20hrs a day for that. If you do not know how better hire someone and pay for that and use the time for the job that brings you money.
Such SEO like you have it is time wasting... IMO

I have to say, I hired one guy to handle all of my SEO and Marketing, he's been great. He got the main website to the top of search engine listings for us and he's helped us to get things where we want them to be for specific searches.

When I have free time I work on my sites SEO at the moment I got lots of projects at school so I haven't been able to work on my sites SEO, I also work on it when I'm bored. :p

I have to say, I hired one guy to handle all of my SEO and Marketing, he's been great. He got the main website to the top of search engine listings for us and he's helped us to get things where we want them to be for specific searches.

Is he freelancer or he is working for SEO firm?

I am currently working on the new site for DeiseHost so will need to get cracking on the SEO side of things.
Does anyone have any suggestions for sites where good SEO tips are given?

I am currently working on the new site for DeiseHost so will need to get cracking on the SEO side of things.
Does anyone have any suggestions for sites where good SEO tips are given?

Some seo forums seochat, seo-guy must be useful for you.

Back