• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Searching] 4 webhost | max 10€/10$ month

MaXAngel

hi guys/girls!

searching for a host:

- best if 2 .de domains would be included in the price somehow
- Parking domains <-- most important.. that means for example if I already have a domain, I want to be able to change the nameserver to your servers. AND i need to be able to make vhosts. that means vor example I would place as a-name record your ip, and when i type in my domain it would got to my webspace on your servers..

- some subdomains/emails (maybe 50 .. not so important)

- at least 300MB webspace

- php/mysql (2mysqldb should be sufficient..)

- reliabel/some how fast.. (don't need to be ultra, but fast enough! a reference url from a members page would be good)

- monthly payment.

- traffic: hmm i'd say at least 20gigs but the more the better..

- some easy control panel with phpmyadmin..

if I forgot anything just ask ;)

Hi,

We at Pulse Hosting can offer you our Bronze Plan, which is:
400 MB Disk Space
35 gb Bandwidth!
For Just £4 (£40 a year)
or $7 ($70 a year)

All our plans come with:
Cpanel 8.8.0 with Fantastico
ASP, CGI, Perl, PHP 4.3.3, SSI
Unlimited features (FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, POP3 Email accounts etc.)
99% Uptime Guarantee*
7 Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Setup Fee
PLUS, Get a free domain when you pay yearly!

You will have unlimited parked domains, and as for the vhost I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean a domain forwarder? or a parked domain? or do you want your own nameservers?

Currently, we can't register .de domains, only com/biz/info/net/org/us.

More info at www.pulse-hosting.com/index.php?page=hosting

Thanks
Lewis

Last edited:
hmm sounds good! i was looking any forward to your webhosting..

ehm jepp I would use my own servers, since my home mail server runs over it. that means, the domain (cold-angel.de) is going over the nameservers of zoneedit.com. i setted a a-name record (IP) to my home internet connection..

but i would like to place a subdomain (e.g. cs.cold-angel.de) an set up a a-name record to the ip from your servers. per vhost your server should then redirect all connections with the header "cs.cold-angel.de" to a directory on my webspace..

parked domain, would be if you would change the nameservers from that domain, which i don't want.. ;)

domain forwarder would be a meta refresh or frame redirect which i don't like.

i hope that could work somehow..

Hi, for US$16.50/month, you get 2GB space, 20GB transfer, cPanel 9.1.0/WHM, PHP/MySQL etc. You can find out more here: http://www.wynhost.com/reseller.php

Also, if you pay yearly, we at Wynhost will throw in a free domain for you.

Our support is top notch and uptime has been excellent.

Feel free to browse our site for the information you need! Email us at sales@wynhost.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
Reuben @ Wynhost

MaXAngel said:
hmm sounds good! i was looking any forward to your webhosting..

ehm jepp I would use my own servers, since my home mail server runs over it. that means, the domain (cold-angel.de) is going over the nameservers of zoneedit.com. i setted a a-name record (IP) to my home internet connection..

but i would like to place a subdomain (e.g. cs.cold-angel.de) an set up a a-name record to the ip from your servers. per vhost your server should then redirect all connections with the header "cs.cold-angel.de" to a directory on my webspace..

parked domain, would be if you would change the nameservers from that domain, which i don't want.. ;)

domain forwarder would be a meta refresh or frame redirect which i don't like.

i hope that could work somehow..

Yes I can set that up. I can give you a step by step tutorial if you need any help using Vhosts.

Last edited:
Back