• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

script like megaupload or rapid share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would wanna buy that from you.

You can get these scripts anywhere cheaper. Ive made one looks just like yours :beer: haha and you can do more stuff.

and you know how much it is $1.00 yup thats right.

here to bash? you only have 3 posts your opinion does not need to be heard as it is pointless and you are wasting my time. Who carez if you made a script just like mine? i could act the same way and say I HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF SITES WITH THE SAME TEMPLATE AS YOURS .....anything to say about that mr. I make everything for $1?

Do you think i care if i have 3 post (4now). You scum and you know it. I could copy your site also but why wouldi want to. Im just proving a point that your script aint worth pennys. Tell you what il give it free to anyone that wants it. Also your script can be found on the web lol for anyone to get free.

www.tat-wh.com said:
Do you think i care if i have 3 post (4now). You scum and you know it. I could copy your site also but why wouldi want to. Im just proving a point that your script aint worth pennys. Tell you what il give it free to anyone that wants it. Also your script can be found on the web lol for anyone to get free.

Hello again Mr. I bash everything when i'm jaleous. If my script aint worth pennies then why didn't you make one already. You'll give what free to anyone that wants it? you are blatently saying that you are giving out my script to anyone that wants it? Concerning the one on the web, the users using it have been emailed and there is more to come for those who think that they can get it on "warez" boards, just wait and see.

brotherhewd said:
Hello again Mr. I bash everything when i'm jaleous. If my script aint worth pennies then why didn't you make one already. You'll give what free to anyone that wants it? you are blatently saying that you are giving out my script to anyone that wants it? Concerning the one on the web, the users using it have been emailed and there is more to come for those who think that they can get it on "warez" boards, just wait and see.

You PM'd me on *warez forum I don't want to mention*. What exactly can you do to these users who get it on Warez forums, sue them? I doubt it.

woah there who are you? what kind of person are you telling everyone you frequent a "warez" forum? anyways... are you admiting to having downloaded and used the software without proper licensing? if so then pm me your information if you are so doubtful so I can forward them to the owner then you will see what he is going to do. What I do on my freetime "promote his software" has nothing to do with what he is able to do to prevent illegal sharing of the software. Up to you....

Last edited:
brotherhewd said:
woah there who are you? what kind of person are you telling everyone you frequent a "warez" forum? anyways... are you admiting to having downloaded and used the software without proper licensing? if so then pm me your information if you are so doubtful so I can forward them to the owner then you will see what he is going to do. What I do on my freetime "promote his software" has nothing to do with what he is able to do to prevent illegal sharing of the software. Up to you....

Yes I visit warez forums, not for any kind of warez. I do not promote the use warez everything I have on my computer is paid for. Now how about you stop acting all high and mighty this is a script worth $30 at least but way over-priced. I'm telling you now, if someone wanted to use the script your promoting they will. They will stop it from 'callinghome' as some people say and you wont be none the wiser :).

of course they will then all I will do is report the user with screenshots and more proofs of illegal usage then the owner will then decide what steps to take against this malecious person.

brotherhewd said:
of course they will then all I will do is report the user with screenshots and more proofs of illegal usage then the owner will then decide what steps to take against this malecious person.

It's hardly malicious, out of the millions of users on the net I'm pretty sure you can't catch them all. Sorry thats just how it is, I'm not promoting the use of these illegal scripts but I mean come on that is the reality.

You mentioned the fact that you did not endorse the use of warez, but in a thread you were asking for help with the installation of the software in question. Hence the reason you got my PM and you replied ok i won't use it... I know i can't catch them all and I am not saying I will. However I am doing my best to catch them and got about 9 of them down already including the person who distributed it. Surprizingly, " www.tat-wh.com " is a member of that forum as well and is known as "warezunion". He not only took my software but the template as well and pretens he can make a GREAT software worth $1 woahhhhhhhh but how is he gonna make it if it's not by ripping mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back