• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

script like megaupload or rapid share

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherhewd said:
You mentioned the fact that you did not endorse the use of warez, but in a thread you were asking for help with the installation of the software in question. Hence the reason you got my PM and you replied ok i won't use it... I know i can't catch them all and I am not saying I will. However I am doing my best to catch them and got about 9 of them down already including the person who distributed it. Surprizingly, " www.tat-wh.com " is a member of that forum as well and is known as "warezunion". He not only took my software but the template as well and pretens he can make a GREAT software worth $1 woahhhhhhhh but how is he gonna make it if it's not by ripping mine?

Before you notified me I didn't know it was owned by you. I thought it was somebody elses work. I doubt he can even make a script let alone know what php is :rolleyes2 He's just saying your script is crap to look cool. From what I have seen it's pretty good, but the file hosting business isn't for me ;). Too much risk involved with our main chat topic, that is Warez. Sure, stick google ads on the site but when you companies and complaints and become liable for hosting the files your in a spot of trouble.

brotherhewd what you say i am giving your i state your script wtf.

Its totally different just the same type of layout that you have nothing else. Coding is different pics are different.
Dont know why you worry plus im going for a different theme now as that one is to white and nothing to it.

So you can try whatever but wont get anywhere considering that nothing remotely works like yours.:shame:

O yeah just cause im a member of warez forum dont mean i promote it or use it. I go there to find free scripts that are FREE by the owners of it.

O reminder i dont own tat its called "advertising" which i done when it first opened. Its called being loyal.
And also may i say arnt you also of this warez forum. If you dont approve of it then dont go on it posting all time etc. Seems you are the one for illegal activity not me.

So remember you cant do crap to me considering nothing im using is yours nor will be not even the pics. As i said the layout is simular although i am going for a different theme.
Also bet your just doing this cause i found

I am selling my file hosting website, www.xtrafile.com
My bank is charging me an insane amount of money right now and I need every penny I can get hence selling the website I put 2 months of my life putting together.

Price : $250
Included :
domain name www.xtrafile.com
Upload script (Customizable)
Download Script with timer and member auto download (Customizable)
Membership system with automatic account creation
Members can view / delete files they uploaded and get 1000mb upload size limit (customizable)
Free users get 250mb upload size limit (customizable)
Automatic member recognition on all pages
The scripts are very flexible and you can customize it all you want.

If you are interested you can email me or AIM Me : theb33r

Thanks.

You just trying to get every penny you can. Probably scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? It's NOT a scam, and warez is not good. You said you go to warez to find free script, why don't you go to HotScripts?

I think $200 for a script + website is fairly good too!

Mods, please do something about the topic.

I do go to hot scripts. Warez site you think its illegal etc. Its the community I go there for also.

I dont know why he gets so worked over it. Its not as if im making a site or anything ot selling it:wink2:

Ok maybe not scam but he trying to make his money out of people etc.

I have his email so il send him my upload script when i finish then he will see how different it is.
Maybe at first i was thinking of copying it but yeah not good idea and as i dont use warez i have not thats why ive spent ages working on it.:beer:

======================================
Ok all has been sorted and appologies go out to people who got caught up with this. Everything is good and golden and brotherhewd has understood the concept i was doing.

Sorry for being rude to all and have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ look at the bottom of the post

Ok all has been sorted and appologies go out to people who got caught up with this. Everything is good and golden and brotherhewd has understood the concept i was doing.

Sorry for being rude to all and have a good day.

mys ite

i have been recieving emails saying i have the script for my site for sale?

http://share2net.com

this is my site i own it and the script... this guy selling the script may have actually coded the original script but note i have made many changes to it. And i will soon release a userpanel where each member can manage there own files.

so when you expect to get the same script please beware because it will not be exactly alike and far as i know i purchased the rights to this script wich is still being sold on the side wich isnt very cool.

i would like to buy the "raydihosting" script,too.

would be nice, if raydihosting would pm me, or anyone else who had contacted him.

Thanks a lot!

djkiruban Post 26 said:

Hello all, I would just registered to warn anybody that this yousendit clone mentioned within this qoute from page 2 is Very bad :spider:

It has a php shell file in the upload folder und vti_bin called C99sh.php which is a hacker tool that allows the hacker to access the entire harddrive of your site and also the entire hardrive of the computer allowing them to upload edit and change anything they want.
Here is a picture of what it looks like when accessed threw a broswer
c99shll.jpg

Also there is a google adsense link scam in it. When you install it it will have google adsense from another persons Adsense account meaning they will money if anyone click on it.

about the c99shell and the hacker would have to do is go to
Code:
www.yousite.com/upload/vti_bin/c99sh.php
and they would beable to access the hacker tool..kj

Good day.:bandit2:

Last edited:
Flatfilehost has tons of bugs and hackers have already found a hole... I dunno it but my copy of ffh was hacked a while ago.

I believe it's your server that really makes a difference I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back