• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scientology < Anonymous

Epicness, tomorrow is the first big day for Anonymous around the world!!!!!!!~~~~~111111111111111111oneoneoneoenoneoneoneoneoneoneonetildatildatilda

Epicness, tomorrow is the first big day for Anonymous around the world!!!!!!!~~~~~111111111111111111oneoneoneoenoneoneoneoneoneoneonetildatildatilda

I think I'm going to have a look around the chans to see what they have planned..

Ben, FYI ;)
WORD OF CAUTION:

Your biggest danger is *not* that they'll try to incite
violence, but that they'll send in a private investigator to go
hang out with you guys afterwards, pretend to be one of you and
wait for you to take your masks off. I noticed no one's talking
about this on the boards. Can you please pass this info around? OSA
doesn't want you arrested yet. They want to know who you are.

Won't be hard for him/her to take pictures of you all, either,
since everyone's bringing a camera.

Protection from this: Only leave the protests with long-time
friends. If you have to leave the protest with an Anon you have
just met, don't take your masks off in front of each other.

If necessary, bring other clothing.

* Wear nothing that has big names or pictures on it. You are easier to follow.
* Be wary of strangers asking too many personal questions.
* If you suspect you are followed, don't be afraid to into large stores and quickly get lost in there exiting through a different exit. Change your coat - take off your hat/put one on - put on a light rain coat that you have brought with you, etc.
* Don't be afraid to go to the nearest cop station and say your were in a peaceful protest earlier and that you suspect your are being followed.
* Use windows reflection to see across the street and behind you, to spot if you are being followed.
* NEVER head directly to your destination afterwards, use twisting routes and never the same route twice. Again, stop every once in a while to check for followers! At times move fast, turn, move fast again, turn and repeat as you feel necessary.

Masks are illegal in public demonstrations here - something to do with old anti-KKK laws. So they'll be getting all of our faces anyway. There's going to be 100+ people at the Atlanta protest.

Yeah sorry about that, was taken off a UK discussion (masks are legal in the UK - although police officers are allowed to ask protestors to take them off). The rest applies though.

about 3 hours to go I believe, I really hope the first protests go well, It will probably set the tone for the rest.

Yeah sorry about that, was taken off a UK discussion (masks are legal in the UK - although police officers are allowed to ask protestors to take them off). The rest applies though.

Yeah, definitely. I'll be weary of anybody trying to be my friend or anything of that nature. :p

[edit]
I'm serious

Damn, I'm not gonna make it. Just got home and its 11:30. They meet in the City at 1:30. Trains don't run as often on Sundays, so the chances are that I would have missed them even if I left at 11. I did however prepare to some extend, I even got a canteen that doesn't require me to take off the mask to drink from it (through the tube):

Back