• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scientology < Anonymous

Don't contradict me! :lol:

They will get pwned... they already took down the scientology server, and last week they released secret documents from them... etc.!

yeh, i've been following the progress of this. if you want a rough idea of whats planned just go here

edit: looks like their fighting back, 711 chans down

Why isn't scientology illegal? :(

Because its *surface* makes it look legit, you have to look a little further to realize what they do. as for the hackers, they do have money coming out of their assholes, and they certainly have the motive.

They're targeting Scientology because in Scientology you're *Required* to pay extra money in order to continue being in it. In other religions it's encouraged... but not required.

Scientology isn't a religion.. it's a cult, with the sole intention of making money out of any means possible.

I don't get Scientology. I found a Wikipedia article but it confused me. Any elaboration on "cult"?

Eugh, it's a horrible organisation. Basically people recruit people on the street asking for a "personality test" or something like that, take them up to a dark room and ask them questions where the only way they can answer makes them feel bad.. then afterwards they say they've got some emotional problems that they feel should be dealt with, and that you can do this by joining the scientology religion. It's brainwashing - literally.

Anyway you have to pay to join and pay to learn more and more about religion and how to get "better" from something you're only ill because of scientology. It ruins peoples lives, cons them out of tens of thousands of pounds. They're also very secretive and threaten to sue anybody who talks about scientology openly, especially ex-members.

It seriously ----s up peoples brains and their lives. It's not unheard of for people in scientology to go through manic episodes and many commit suicide.

It's also worth mentioning that the "book" of scientology was written by a science fiction writer.

If you want to know more you can do a youtube search.. there's the odd BBC documentary that's really good on the subject.

And it's much, much worse than Christianity.

watch the south park ep, sounds childish, but it really does sum up scientology perfectly, its called "trapped in the closet"

watch the south park ep, sounds childish, but it really does sum up scientology perfectly, its called "trapped in the closet"

It really does. I saw the episode before I knew much about Scientology and thought that half the stuff they were saying was made up bull----, but it turns out 99% of it is true.

Chef left South Park that day :(

the guy who played chef was a damn hypocrite, perfectly happy to mock others religions on the show but unwilling to have his own criticized.

I just couldn't take my eyes of the whole article, every sentence you progress the behaviour seems more antisocial, more that of a gang than a cult even, all religions in my opinion are fiction, but this one just takes the piss ...

I've sampled every class A narchotic on earth, and I can say with some conviction that:
nonsense said:
In the 1960s the guru decreed that humans are made of clusters of spirits (or "thetans") who were banished to earth some 75 million years ago by a cruel galactic ruler named Xenu

were the unmistakable ravings of a man wacked out of his gourd.

It seems, he spent most of his later years "fighting the machine" in his own twisted way, the very same machine that were no doubt trying to help him, prescribing him sleeping pills, sunshine in a bottle - anti-depressants, whatever, none of his work is the result of hallucinogens as you might imagine; there are no hallucinogens that can sustain that state of mind for such a long period of time, here's a man deeply addicted to prescription medicines and a state of euphoria, a man that hates himself, a man that wakes up in the morning and starts popping prescription meds and doesn't stop all day long and well into the night, a man with a pill for everything and an opinion on nothing that matters to the reality that the rest of the world lives in ...

Last edited:
Back