• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scam Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Heap said:
I will edit my post.

Can i get sumthing clear i never sold ihost or tried to do so. if the paypal email is ken@cyberkit.biz then it wasn't me.

I told your father, our biggest concern at this time is that IHost doesn't bring suit to you or your family. I promised him I would speak to IHost.

Mr.Heap said:
JewlzK stop sucking his bum man get a life this is between me and James.

If this is a private issue then it should not be posted, nor discussed on a public forum where literally thousands of people visit daily.

However, this is none of my buisness. Best of luck to you when you are confronted by your dad.

:)

Ty, just understand i never sold Ihost to u or anyone else.
Thanks and i am soz for wasting ur time and i wasted my time.
We hope this is sort and we both go our way and enjoy life. I might not work on webhosting anymore coz i has big problems.

Mini: Thanks for the great time and running and helping with the compnay is the best thing i have done, i will pop on msn after my exams.

Mr.Heap said:
Ty, just understand i never sold Ihost to u or anyone else.
Thanks and i am soz for wasting ur time and i wasted my time.
We hope this is sort and we both go our way and enjoy life. I might not work on webhosting anymore coz i has big problems.

Mini: Thanks for the great time and running and helping with the compnay is the best thing i have done, i will pop on msn after my exams.

Remember, if someone representing one of my Five Companies, did something illegal, and I called them an "Employee of Chargertek" ... I would be responsible for cleaning that up.

hottweelz said:
I told your father, our biggest concern at this time is that IHost doesn't bring suit to you or your family. I promised him I would speak to IHost.

I seen alot of people use ipb/vb and never got sued i am not scared the company isn't that big and its not worth trying to sell the script.

If you need to SELL cyberkit.biz, I will buy it from you (at a reasonable price) for the trouble you have now endured.

Well i dumb when i brought the domain it cost me £21.00 that was inclueding VAT. So anyprice i don't mind.

Msn: geogamerAtgmail.com

Mr.Heap said:
Well i dumb when i brought the domain it cost me £21.00 that was inclueding VAT. So anyprice i don't mind.

Msn: geogamerAtgmail.com

Unfortunately I'm on my network and don't utilize the IM's during business hours. Do you accept paypal?

Hope u understand why i acted like that before coz, i didn't want mini-host to get the blame, coz it was my fault for hiring sumone.

U know what i am in enought problems so i wont sell the domain now maybe anther coz i don't know how to transfer it over 2 u.

Mr.Heap said:
U know what i am in enought problems so i wont sell the domain now maybe anther coz i don't know how to transfer it over 2 u.
No problem, if you need the $$, I'll buy it, I can always login to the account (if you make a temporary password) and transfer it myself. Just let me know.

It's the least I can do.

Thanks,

EMail me: thabti_sab[at]hotmail.com and i will try to keep u updated and i will ask for ur help on how to transfer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back