• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

fsphosting said:
Wow that yes thats him Sean Cherven, now i cant phone him because i am in the united kingdom but i will see what i can do.

You can always just get Skype or get a calling card [rates of like 2-4 cents per min].

Well looks like i have moved on after a week, i just ordered a server from servers4me.com hoping they are good they have been in hosting for 3 years.

Damn, I like their VPS deals but they're out-of-stock. I'm not surprised though prices like those, that's a deal. Do you feel they're good fsphosting?

Chief said:
Damn, I like their VPS deals but they're out-of-stock. I'm not surprised though prices like those, that's a deal. Do you feel they're good fsphosting?

Yes they have very good support so far, i went a read there feedback at wht too its all good every one is loving it, there current prices are offers but you can get another deal even cheaper, you know there first plan for server:

AMD Athlon 2000+
120GB HDD
512MB RAM
100Mbit Port
1000GB Bandwidth
1 IP (Upto 10 Free with ARIN Justification)
Plesk 30 Domains
SanJose, USA

You can get that for $49 and if you want cpanel that +$20 it is a bargin. Just ask the support tech for it.

Craig said:
It will take up to 30 days for paypal to look into your claim.

Craig,

It takes 30 days if you file a dispute, once you convert it to a claim it only takes 10 days.

So file your dispute, as soon as its filed escalate it to a claim. The seller will have 10 days to reply.

I know this because I had to deal with HostFrog. Equipment was purchased, but never shipped out.

Hi, I'm new here and I ran across this thread.

I had just joined hostlimit about 2 months ago. The support had been fantastic, Sean was always available via email, instant messaging, and sometimes he even called me.

That was until Thursday afternoon (EDT). My site was timing out, and I emailed him through support@hostlimit.com. After no response, I emailed his rr email account from the whois. No response. I tried hostlimit.com, that site timed out as well. I called him using the whois info, left a voicemail. I emailed him again at his rr account saying that I would cancel my account if there's no response. Up until today, there has been no response, and his site is till down.

I've since moved on to other hosting. I'm not too worried about this month's payment because I'll just charge it back. The problem is that I have to recreate data that I can't get to. Plus, I can't log into the billing system to cancel my account.

Just thought I'd share my experience.

pbweb said:
Hi, I'm new here and I ran across this thread.

I had just joined hostlimit about 2 months ago. The support had been fantastic, Sean was always available via email, instant messaging, and sometimes he even called me.

That was until Thursday afternoon (EDT). My site was timing out, and I emailed him through support@hostlimit.com. After no response, I emailed his rr email account from the whois. No response. I tried hostlimit.com, that site timed out as well. I called him using the whois info, left a voicemail. I emailed him again at his rr account saying that I would cancel my account if there's no response. Up until today, there has been no response, and his site is till down.

I've since moved on to other hosting. I'm not too worried about this month's payment because I'll just charge it back. The problem is that I have to recreate data that I can't get to. Plus, I can't log into the billing system to cancel my account.

Just thought I'd share my experience.

well just cancell it from paypal. I hate HostLimit and i hope he dose not get any customers if he ran another hosting company.

Chief said:

Yes they are very good now a few months and its great! fast support every thing.

Back