• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

fsphosting

HI

I bought vps hosting from hostlimit and it was all good for a week now since two days it has been down no reply to emails nothing there site is down too! i want my money back how can i get it back, i HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY HOSTLIMIT BE WARNED!

It could just be a network issue, if you say they have been down for 2 days then do a whois on there domain to find there contact number & give them a call. If that fails then I would look for a new VPS host but see if you can call them first.

Also, how did you pay?.

Goodluck.

File a chargeback.
But first try to contact them. If you paid by PayPal, then maybe PayPal can contact them for you.
Never trust a host, as mentioned before, who hide their whois info.

Just file a complaint with Paypal, if they have gone (closed down) which it looks like, I can see them having many complaints which can result in locking there account so you best put the complaint in fast.

Earlier whois: Seems they only put the guard on today. (Or yesterday depending where you live ;))

Domain name: hostlimit.com

Registrant Contact:
Host Limit
Sean Cherven (cherven@nycap.rr.com)
+1.5184901743
Fax: +1.5555555555
93 Rowland St.
Ballston Spa, P 12020
US

Wow that yes thats him Sean Cherven, now i cant phone him because i am in the united kingdom but i will see what i can do.

You can phone all over the world if you add the correct country and area code.
He was online at the WHT website yesterday

Duport said:
You can phone all over the world if you add the correct country and area code.
He was online at the WHT website yesterday

yeah i know you can call all over the world but i dont know the calling charge right now i will have to find out.

i emailed him with that email address.

Last edited:
Back