• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review the weblog of a 15 year old!

To the original poster - have u ever kissed a girl?
JOKE lol:)
I just read your log, at your age u should be spending your summer trying to hook up with the girl of your dreams, trust me these r the best days of your life. I know its fun when you finally learn something, like linux but nothing beats getting a girl for summer. ;) oh baby(you have to stop saying that)

This weblog site is a waste of time. There is no value in it. Back when I was 15 I created my first website. WITH NOTEPAD! And yes, it was pathetic. But it served a real purpose: it was a genesis rom site. Ehehe, I had about 100 megs of games uploaded into various free servers... this was back when there were no file limits and no restricted file types....

back on track:
But though the site had crappy design with a James Bond theme-hey, I was 15- it had a real value, as in downloading illegal games.
But a 15 year old weblog is more like a 15 year old waste of time.
Even an anarchy site has a purpose! In fact, I'd love to see the anarchist sites go blow up all these idiotic weblog sites.
:eek:

Little computer geniuses

Wow... made by a 15 year old. Its not the best, but I have seen worse. Right now I am making my site, a site that will publish all my programs and games, as well as a few other random things. I started making websites in fourth grade... I started getting paid for making websites in the sixth grade... Oh by the way, I am thirteen. A weblog made by a 15 year old isnt too much of a deal, so next time, refrain from bragging about what you can do at your age.

Back