• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: TermPaper/Essay/BookReport Website

LiquidGoat said:
You wrote this after saying a few things about my site. Reviews are fine, but you're starting to spam.

Read again the line properly u will understand what i called Shithole . :biggrin2:

WTF? This is called plagiarism, it's illegal and it get's you kicked out of university.

You DON'T Condone it??? Here's a quote straight from your site:

Plagiarism Site said:
Out at a party last night? Didn't do that big book report on "Fahrenheit 451" and you face failing your English class? Good news: You don't have to fail! We have a Grade A book report all ready to go just for you!

Your recommending people pay you to download essays and hand them in as their own so they can party and not do the work themselves! How much more CAN you condone it is the question.

You know, when essay-mills like yours get busted, they take a record of all your customers, and in the end, the customers can even lose their degrees for using plagiarized material. Your helping NOBODY. Your doing a favor for only yourself. Your no different from a drug-dealer who defends himself by saying "I only sell _________" it's not my problem what they do with it. Or even better, the warez groups that say "Our releases are for educational purposes only". Educational my @$$. Everyone knows what the real purpose of your site (and others just like it) is so @ least don't go saying the bull$h1t line: "It's the users responsibility what they do with the essays".

But hey, in the end it's all good because Anyone who is stupid enough to use such a service deserves to get caught anyways.

Whatever users do with these files is there business, and I hold no responsibility.

Makes me sound like a tool, I know, but covers my ---.

Back