• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: TermPaper/Essay/BookReport Website

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
Please review http://www.theargsite.com/term

I would like some reviews on the design and overall system before I release it. If you notice any spelling errors, contradictions or content inquiries please let me know!

I would explain what the site is about, but I would rather know whether or not the websites description explains it well enough.

All comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello, My review ^^
- The menu's font is too big? ^^ Try to use like onmouseover text underline I think that will make looks easier to navigate. Since user will know where are their mouse pointed at :p
- Some how the view samples menu on the left hand side seems to be strange somehow ^^ Perhaps move it under "High quality blablablabla" or move it same line as top menu?

That's my opinion mate ^^

Dan ^^

AS Stated Above Font Size too big for menu and left menu is overlapping the main content so shrink that too.
And its kinda dull colors according to me ( thats just my prespective)

And major thing : No FLASH?? ( lol j/k)

vanidium said:
Lol!!! No comment about a1whs o_O

Hahaha....

Take a step back... Run!!!! Wuzzzzzzzz!

Damm there was wall behind me i took a step back but almost fell :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I got no place to run.... Anyways back to topic . So liquid u gonaa add any flash to it?

a1whs.com said:
AS Stated Above Font Size too big for menu and left menu is overlapping the main content so shrink that too.

I agree with every thing BUT the

Plus you might have an organized database of essays, but your site needs organizing properly ( dont take it offensive)(please...................)

Uzzer do u know what j/k stands for ? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And ok Liquid u just lost a potential vistior to ur site after u said no flash :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i love the site LiquidGoat

man, this guy really wants enemy here huh? i disagree with him 100%.

THE SITE ROCKS..........ROCK ON BRO!

leatherchair said:
i love the site LiquidGoat

man, this guy really wants enemy here huh? i disagree with him 100%.

THE SITE ROCKS..........ROCK ON BRO!

Oh no sorry chair i dont wana make a chair my enemy after all i sit on a chair and basically fart on it all the time :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Lol That was funny stuff i just typed.

And i am just wondering the BIG FONT SIZE DIDNT bother u a bit ? :tongue2:

yes yes liquid u the man u actually shrunk the font by 1 pixel size . And i think u need to fix that left image on the side which is still overlapping ur content area. And black and white might look good for header .

Oh and i hope u write those samples ur self cause if ur copying it from some site which doesnt allow the same than u can get ur site closed down due to breach of DMCA .

Last edited:
Oh no sorry chair i dont wana make a chair my enemy after all i sit on a chair and basically fart on it all the time
yes, well you must know that i can stick a pole up your --- while your siting.

ouch
:D

a1whs.com said:
yes yes liquid u the man u actually shrunk the font by 1 pixel size . And i think u need to fix that left image on the side which is still overlapping ur content area. And black and white might look good for header .

Oh and i hope u write those samples ur self cause if ur copying it from some site which doesnt allow the same than u can get ur site closed down due to breach of DMCA .

What the hell? You tell me to lower the size, I do it, then you get angry because I listened to you. It was changed from 18 - 14 pt font, so it's not one pixel. Dipshit.

I legally purchased these documents with a resell license.

What the hell? You tell me to lower the size, I do it, then you get angry because I listened to you. It was changed from 18 - 14 pt font, so it's not one pixel. Dipshit.

I legally purchased these documents with a resell license.
man, that freak is an idiot (not you liquidgoat)

In firefox, the purple background of the following text is out of space:
High Quality:
All essays, term papers and book reports were corrected by the best teachers to assure quality.

Low prices:
It's only $8 for complete, life time access to the entire searchable database.

Everything is organized.
All papers are put into a searchable database under categories to easily find the paper you're looking for.

Back