• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: SuperSweetSite.com

G'day Johnson (LG)

Firstly may I say I love the design of the website, simple yet it works.
I thought of this idea myself a while ago but never got around to doing it, so you have beat me to it! :)

Constructional feedback time:

"This is copyright 2006 www.supersweetsite.com -- stealing any content on this site, without me giving you the go-ahead, is a bad thing to do."

Ok, now it may seem very modest but I wouldn't go putting "is a bad thing to do". Trust me, i've tried it. It usually makes an idiot who copies things more of an exuse to do it. :)

Apart from that, it's a pritty nice idea you have there.

regards,

ZeroToHero

Last edited by a moderator:

G'day Johnson (LG)

I thought of this idea myself a while ago but never got around to doing it, so you have beat me to it! :)

"This is copyright 2006 www.supersweetsite.com -- stealing any content on this site, without me giving you the go-ahead, is a bad thing to do."

Ok, now it may seem very modest but I wouldn't go putting "is a bad thing to do". Trust me, i've tried it. It usually makes an idiot who copies things more of an exuse to do it. :)

regards,

ZeroToHero

G'day Johnson (LG)

regards,

Posted twice we did. It looks good Liquid, I already saw the movie, but the site is nice because it reflects what you are putting on the site.

brotherhewd said:
site is really bad

As liquid asked.... However, before posting anything you should really think of what it may result in, for instance...

1.] The font face is over-used.
or
2.] The logo needs improvement.

Plainly saying "This site is really bad." is not a real way of expressing how you feel about it, but then again it is a rather authentic response.

Yes, well I gave him what he deserved in respect to the post I posted in his topic. But still I like your design, maybe even better than his?

brotherhewd said:
site is really bad

If you criticize someone, be kind to also give reasons. Because everyone can say, "This design sucks", but only a few can give reasons.

Johnson boy,
if I were you I would have the videos viewable from the browser, but not really sure that would be a good idea for bandwidth related issues, but it would look better in my opinion.

Back