• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review our forum!

trenzterra

NLC
Me and important are running PCDevoted.

The url is http://pcdevoted.dhs.org

Tell us whether the colours matches the background.

If you have any comments to make about our forum, tell us too. I know its still quite original now, but we will customise it later on...

And we are accepting moderators too. Email me at admin@pcdevoted.dhs.org for more info.

If you're interested in our forums, do signup.

Yeah, the colors of your forum look great, IMO! It's just a little boring. Perhaps make the links a different color besides black? You almost might want to consider making the background a very light color instead of white. I also do not like your logo at all. Scrap it. It really does look terrible.

What do you think of the background now?

Its Gainsboro.

Also I would be more than happy if someone would design a fitting logo for us for free.

Here is a good logo you might wanna use.

Hope ya like!

Attachments

• pcdevoted.jpg
    pcdevoted.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 33
Re: Re: Review our forum!

Originally posted by meow

They match about as well as here. :D

Semi OT: Did you ever manage to create that transparent GIF after all the trouble I had? :devious2::p
yes

And Cyber, I'll ask important later whether he'll agree about that.

the top image has been changed by important.

I added some fixes and little hacks

the colours are also better and the bgcolour of the textbox is transparent.

what do you think of the colours now?

The forum isn't too bad. It's got a good colour scheme and the logo is good. However, if you wanted to get a high score I would change the layout to make it unique. :)

Back