• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my website!

fatalerrorrage

Okay, I've taken some time adding content (such as it is), and I've cleaned up the graphics and load time. It is a personal website (not that makes any difference). Please let me know what you think:

http://www.fatalerror.cc

I am debating whether I should add a messageboard or a daily poll to it as well. I have a cgi-bin, I just need the code.

Although I didn't like th content the over all design was good. The page would look really good with a colored scroll bar

I love your site; kept me entertained for quite a while. Some funny shit there.

Oh...And I don't recommend you change anything, it's sexy the way it is. :cool:

Thank you so very much, anhedonia. That made my day!

I like your site too, by the way.

-----

Any thoughts on messageboards? I get enough traffic to the site, but do I *really* need one? I just want to see if it's worth it just to add a little interactivity to my website.

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage

-----

Any thoughts on messageboards? I get enough traffic to the site, but do I *really* need one? I just want to see if it's worth it just to add a little interactivity to my website.

It'd be cool.... If it didn't go very well you could always remove it later. :)

It looks great, my only thought is maybe higher resolutions would have a hard time reading your menu images. Beyond that, don't change anything.

Also, I love that warning image. :cool:

I just tested my website at a resolution of 1280x1024, and the menus are still legible, but I am glad you brought that up. I brightened them up a shade just to make them more readable.

Now to learn Perl/CGI to get the messageboard up...

..once I finish my mandatory overtime at work. :confused2

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage
I just tested my website at a resolution of 1280x1024, and the menus are still legible, but I am glad you brought that up. I brightened them up a shade just to make them more readable.

Now to learn Perl/CGI to get the messageboard up...

..once I finish my mandatory overtime at work. :confused2
Your telling me your gonna program your own message board and you don't know scripts yet? Try installing phpBB or wbb, I reccomend those boards, I think they are the best free ones. Just edit the colors and everything however you want. It only takes a few minutes to install and is very easy

*SIGH*

I do not know Perl or CGI or PHP.
I either have to teach myself, or have someone sit down with me and explain it in PLAIN ENGLISH. I'm working on it.

7 hours to go on my 14 hour shift. *ACK!*

I just tried my site just a few seconds ago. It's loading just fine. I guess keep trying, and if you see anything weird (like 403 forbidden or something like that), let me know.

Back