• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my website!

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage
Nope, I don't mind one bit! Thank you! :)

Uhh, I didn't end up making my own button thing because mine really sucked :eek:, so I used yours.

Nice, Very nice. Now if you could get your navbar links to appear connected that would be great!

connected?

Hmmm... I am not sure what you mean.
Connected as in join them together as one graphic, right?

I will experiment with that.

Oh, and don't get sprayed by a skunk. It is a punishment I do not wish on my worst enemy.

Site: Fatal Error
Content 0 1 2 3 4 [5]NA
Graphics 0 1 2 3 4 [5]
Colours 0 1 2 3 [4] 5
Layout 0 1 2 3 4 [5]

Total: 19/20 [95%]
Rating: A
Comments/Suggestions/Verdict: Funny site!

to anhedonia>

I plan on doing a better link for you... I'm in mandatory overtime hell at work right now.

6AM to 6PM today. Someone pray for me.

Last edited:
Comments:
-I don't know why, but the left navigation links looks striking to me when you scroll.
-More graphics please.
-The graphics for the navigation links really doesn't match the layout.

Organised: 80%
Layout: 81%
Graphics: 15%

Overall: 59% C

The logo and menu are very slick, as is the color scheme. Maybe the banners (warning, vegetarian) detract and overwhelm the site colors a bit, but overall very nice.

Originally posted by fatalerrorrage
to anhedonia>

I plan on doing a better link for you... I'm in mandatory overtime hell at work right now.

6AM to 6PM today. Someone pray for me.

Oh, well thanks. :eek:

6AM to 6PM!!! Kind of like last year when I was doing from 10 in the morning to 9 at night school hours... Only yours is worse. :(

Originally posted by trenzterra
Comments:
-I don't know why, but the left navigation links looks striking to me when you scroll.
-More graphics please.
-The graphics for the navigation links really doesn't match the layout.

Organised: 80%
Layout: 81%
Graphics: 15%

Overall: 59% C

:eek: Your rating system is screwed, you gave me a better rating than him!! Mine's much worse you grub. :p

- Navigation buttons look funny on a gray background
- Anything but gray... it would look nice with a nice textured background... I dunno what color...
- Get a text rollover script for the links
- Overall a nice and clean design
- More graphics aren't necessary, you just need to rethink the background.... I am not sure what you could replace the gray with
- Nice content

Overall: 83%

Okay.. let's see. The grey is a medium grey. (#999999)
All my colors are "browser safe", so if my colors look dull, I'm working with a limited palette. Of course I shouldn't make excuses.

(but so many people use white!)

I think the textured background may take away from the text. I am for more content over graphics, so I want the content to carry the website, not fancy graphics. This is the one reason I do not use a lot of JavaScript on my webpage. I also (by choice) do not put Flash on my webpages.

The thing is that so many people disable things like JavaScript, I need to make my page where you don't need things like the current version of Flash or JavaScript enabled to see my site.

Text rollover scripts are useless to those who disable JavaScript.

I can try and please as many people as I can, but I can't please everyone. I see too many websites with flashy graphics with little or no content, so I am trying to do more content. Strong content can make up for a visually weak site, but strong graphics cannot make up for a site with no content. Of course, this is only my philosophy, yours may differ.

Of course, I'm no expert. :p

Heh.. they filtered my website from my work. I wonder why?! Maybe I aught to put up a mirror somewhere... :biggrin2:

Originally posted by anhedonia

:eek: Your rating system is screwed, you gave me a better rating than him!! Mine's much worse you grub. :p
yeah I just noticed that. I think my /1000 system is better.

fatalerrorrage, I LOVE YOUR SITE!

Your expressions of your opinoins are great, I really like the "rants" section, that is some crazy shit.

Great site design and colors too. Keep it up, i'm bookmarking it!

Kept me amused for a long time, and I'm still at it!

EDIT: I would put a forum in, that way people could post their own rants and raves! So much fun :D

Last edited:
Back