• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review my site

Loads of room for improvement. Why? Because when I load the site it don't load at all. Why? Well using norton antivirus 2002 updated very recently it said one of the scripts on your site was a virus. What are you going to do about this?

cheatpark can you tell witch script
i dont get it if i load my page i see everything no errors but if somebody else load it its full of errors.

btw: i dont like norton because they gave me everytime i load a page the same error no matter witch page i loaded so i dont trust norton.

It doesn't look good. Its the whole layout, it too messy and stuff is thrown all over the place. Get a nice integrated design.

lol. My sites plans look like they will already uses a lot of server resources. Sorry but there is no room for sister sites.

Its not down. I just put that page up because someone told me there were security risks if I didn't fix something. It will be back up in a couple of months better than ever. Also I am making a new site from a portal made in asp so stay tuned.

Originally posted by cheatpark
This is the slowest site I have ever seen in internet explorer without timing out.

It is pretty dang slow, however, I did see a site with a 500k image once. I actually waited like 30 minutes for the thing to load on a 28.8k modem.

i dont have trouble with loading a site i have a t3 connexion.
why does it take you couple of months to bring you site up again.

tcw, your site loaded fine for me with a 56k dialup.

I don't like the flashing banner, it is annoying :(

And you may like to choose a better font than Times Roman and have a go at making clearer link graphics please! :eek:

I just loaded your site using a 56K dial-up from Indiana using Internet Explorer. It took about 30 seconds. What would you expect from dk3 anyway? :rolleyes:

Here is what I thought:

1.) Get rid of that stupid banner that follows you when you scroll.
2.) The images were made for a dark or black background, so remake them.
My guess would be that they were ripped off. :angry2:
2. The site in general is way too simple.
3. Compress/remake your graphics to improve loading time.

I also have noticed that you have illegaly removed the copyright from the bottom of your forum software. From the looks of your site I doubt you purchased it. :angry2:

Once again, remove that stupid moving ad. You accually think you are gonna make money off of that! That will drive people AWAY from your site!

Thanks for reading my two cents. :D

Last edited:
Back