• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Hosting Site

Only one way to describe it when looking thru Opera

Horrible

The nav is messed up. the header text is to small

Lack of organization

I dont know how it looks thru other browsers...

An opera goto view > Fit To width the left navigation i'll take a look at thanks for giving a review

I tested with the following browser that were ok
Mozilla Firefox
K-Melon
Opera - Only left navigation is messed up

An opera goto view > Fit To width the left navigation i'll take a look at thanks for giving a review

I tested with the following browser that were ok
Mozilla Firefox
K-Melon
Opera - Only left navigation is messed up
with fit to width on it looks slightly better but someone shouldnt have to do anything upon entering your site to make it look better:)

You should look into getting that bug fixed :)

Thanks for reporting it I had an extra space an the left navigation has been fixed an opera :beer:

lam thinking that how opera is cause I went to other site an did the same thing hmm spreading the template out cause I don't seem to have the problem on IE, Firefox, and Inernet Explorer 6.0 I will check into this information futher for opera

Last edited:
it looks like a gaming template you tried to use as a hosting template, adn it is cramed in the left top corner. IMO... Epic Fail. try again.

Please give me an updated review the left navigation has been fixed I have tested it an Mozilla Firefox 2, K-Melon, IE and Opera browser is still messing up the top navigation for some reason still looking into this issue an the header will be redone.

Thanks for reviewing.

Yay. Someone picked up my old business domain and started afresh :D
PS: I used to own hosting-shack.com (for the OP)

On the design - Horrible. As others have said, far too much green, poorly laid out content area's.

I like the idea of the layout. Nice and simple. But it could be centered.
I am viewing it in Firefox 3
However, the header I do not like. The site name doesn't look good in there at all. Navigation would be better centered.
"Template Design by Robert Foster" should be made smaller and put to the very bottom and to the side.
The images at the very bottom for cPanel etc, need to be fixed. There's a white border showing on them that is pixelated.

The green doesn't suit the site either.

Good luck with it though. :)

Terms of service page has been fixed thanks for the review dan

No worries dude.
Please don't take offense here mate, just trying to be helpful. But seriously? You need to get someone to design your website for you or use one of the millions of free templates available out there.

Dan when I was using free templates designed for the hosting site then went to go get review they will tell me the designed was old find a new one so I just decided to designed my own I have updated the template little bit by making the header lighter an adding a slogan updated layout here a new look

Mate, as my friend above said, you could purchase one.
I am sure if you ask nicely, someone here will be happy to design a template for you at a reasonable price or maybe even for a trade of some sort?
Good luck with it anyway. :)

Simple and plane, Also when I look at hosting shack for some reason might just be me but I think of rapidshare file hosting then I see the name of your hosting.

Back