• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review My Hosting Business Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that has a terrible load time. once it loads, it is nice, but lokks like every other standard hosting template. i will not remember it again. nothing special.

loaded perfect for me and fast too... (they have bad connections lol) it looks ok a little pixaly n some pints iv seen allot like that before not really original but it looks ok but the main problem is the text on the top left its horible

veggie1232 said:
they have bad connections lol
actually it still loads slow for me, and I dont have a slow connection by any means. I am on a T1 line going 100mbps, so i dont really consider that slow. anyone else think that is slow? hmmm, didnt think so. but back to the site. give the nav bar a rollover effect so that the buttons chnage color when hover. also, between pages, some of the images are a little screwy. they have a shadow in some pages, and in others dont. also, remove the dots that are on the nav.

It loaded instantly for me on a cable line... and as said before... it looks like every other web hosting template... nothing to review

surprisingly loaded quicker at home on the cabel line. think you shoule create a whole new template from scratch.

unless you aren't a designer... than get someone like jstgermain or veggie1232 to do it for you! haha

It loads a bit slow on ADSL, another point not about the design of not saying your prices are high but the minimal price is $14.95 for webhosting and where does the affordable come into it

Just a Suggestion

it loads OK for me on T1 at school. That floating "Live Help" is really annoying, and will probably not load on FF, right?

Also, your site is NOT original... in fact, alot of recent reviews had this SAME design/layout! 4/10 (Load time needs to be improved, get rid of the floating help button, etc.)

Yeah, loading time is fine for me in the UK on a 2mb line. The logo does need to be changed and the site design is nothing unique.

Tree said:
Piece of bull

:eek2: lol

It loads fine for me, am on a 10meg line but saying that, if it loads slow on a 10meg line then I say ''issues'' or I will complete Tree's ''sentence''.

I do not want to offend you but it looks like you downloaded a template from the internet and added a new name and a couple new buttons. Some of the fonts you used are REALLY bad. Your logo "Hosters Chill" has a bunch of jpeg artifacts and looks like you only spent a short amount of time working on it, as in seconds not minutes. The "Live Help" button looks like it's just thrown on there.

I honestly think you should start over or perhaps hire someone to modify this template for you. I'm sure you could find a part-time web designer to do it for like $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back