• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: Jewlzk.com [2]

J J

Hello,

I'd just like to say that I'm having a fantastic time with Jewlzks.com! There support is great and Roland is always around the corner to help out. [He gave me a custom dedicated server with a shed load of features already installed for me to start continuing my services]. I have had nothing but happiness knowing that my server would be online when I got back from work; an 8 hour duration! They say that some web hosts treat you like they were your only customer, this is exactly how Jewlzks treats you, they're fair and they are just and they will point out any errors from either his side or my side; which you don't get with a majority of hosts.

The fact that he owns his own rack where he stores my server is fantastic as it insures me reliability and dedication to what he is doing (also that his business has been around for 4 years?) I have been with them for around a month and I feel that it is time to give a review of them. I have nothing bad to say about them, they're a superb host - and I'd recommend them to anyone! :)

IP: http://38.114.204.194/

Thanks for reading,

-J J

Last edited:
Hi J J

That's an excellent review and as an employee of Jewlzk, I gotta say thanks. :)

Dan not to bring this up -- but you have mentioned a number of times how you have a server with Jewlzks and how you love the service etc etc etc.. But I noticed that you just said you were an employee of theirs - so what you say is a little bais no? You really shouldn't comment on how their service is if you are an employee. I don't think you should give your opinion of their(your) service - only comment on the review itself.

This has no reflection of Jewlzks' service.. I have heard only great things about Jewlzks.

Thanks,
Adam

Dan not to bring this up -- but you have mentioned a number of times how you have a server with Jewlzks and how you love the service etc etc etc.. But I noticed that you just said you were an employee of theirs - so what you say is a little bais no? You really shouldn't comment on how their service is if you are an employee. I don't think you should give your opinion of their(your) service - only comment on the review itself.

This has no reflection of Jewlzks' service.. I have heard only great things about Jewlzks.

Thanks,
Adam

Any previous reviews I gave of Jewlzk were made before I was brought on as staff and I am not officially working for them until June 1st.

Heh, thanks all. :angel:

I'm thinking of getting a second server with them. :cool2:

Back