• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: A Grassy Template.

no i just really do not like the design. I am not too find of the way you generally portray yourself but that has no reflection on whether the design is good or not. I think your other sites arent too bad at all, just this one is not up to your usual standard

What would you change on it to make it look more realistic, so that the text and the background blends.

I think that may be the problem is that it is too realistic, the clouds look too real and it may just be too much going on. Also I think the overall size may be throwing it off, just too big

I was on the web about 13/14 years a go... I forget what it looked like back than
but I don't know many people who would remember that maybe... lol

Tree said:
15 years ago, half you people weren't even born :p

And web designs then were... nonexistent.
lol, very true. well, except the internet was invented in like 1957, but was just not available to the mid to late 80s, and was very oncommon to have a personal computer, especially with internet, untill the late 80's-early 90's. therefore, websites have been around for a long time, but it was not common to be a designer.

anyways, the review.....well, i am not sure what i really think of this one LG. I am used to seeing things better from you. it is not your best work. i think you have a cool idea that could be improved upon. the nav is to large, and not aligned properly. i do however like the main content area. i just dont see a practical use for a site like that unless you were making a lawncare sort of site, but then the giant folder would not fit to well. also, the title needs to stand out more somehow.

Mr. Johnson said:
What would you change on it to make it look more realistic, so that the text and the background blends.
i have a few ideas to try an dclean it up a bit if you want to send me the psd. it will send back when done. :D

I really never planned on using this template. I tried to make it look as though the logo and the nav text was part of the picture and that it hovers above the ground. I guess I didn't do it well enough.

Back