• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RevenuePilot.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier, I was out for the day, attending Internet World 2002 expo her in NY. I was told by support team that your account is being taken care off and you should be ok soon. Apparently we had a bug in your account, other users were not affected. As always if you still have any questions, problems or concerns feel free to call or email us.

regards,

Originally posted by Damoose
I got in, but one problem, lots of pages i try and access are 'pages cannot be displayed' for exmaple when i log in stargith away i get one and as soon as i submit a support ticket i get one, helppppppp. :( I really want to log in.

Woah, thanx for the great support, i feel special cos i got a bug and no one else did :) LOL. do i get 75% now instead of 60%? LOL, JOKING.

Yeah i'll be joining once i get some of the work i got on my back done.

After that's done, i'll be signing up ^_^

Hello Everyone,

I wanted everyone to see the blatant intellectual property violation of our TargetWords.com affiliate program with the links below:

1. Textlink Directories: Offering an EXACT mirror of our Targetted Textlink Directories

http://oversee.net/misc/lawrenceng/revenuepilot/textlink-directories.html

2. Search Directories: Although not 100% identical, I submit that heavy *inspiration* was drawn from our TargetWords.com search directories/panel

http://oversee.net/misc/lawrenceng/revenuepilot/search-panels.html

3. Faq Section: This is supporting evidence that our TargetWords.com program's intellectual property was blatently reproduced without our consent.

http://oversee.net/misc/lawrenceng/revenuepilot/FAQ.html

We view ourselves as webmasters just as we are affiliate program operators so I'm sure you can all understand what it is like to put effort into building a site or design and then have someone come along and copy your work. My apologies in advance if, after looking at the illustrations, you feel we are incorrect.

I thought some of those items in the RevenuePilot client area looked familiar, in particular the textlink directories. I'm aware as a designer that affiliate programs can put a lot of money into the developement of their creatives/links. I find it sickening to see a program with such callous disregard for other affiliate programs's Intellectual Property and copyright.

Although what I find most distirbing are statements like these:
Posted by RevenuePilot:
We always pay, I challenge anybody to find a person who was suppost to get paid and didn't. We are in this business for a long term, spending a lot of money on technology, advertising, etc.. and are comited to doing our best in serving webmasters. If you still have any questions please feel free to post them here, email me directly or call me.

It will be intresting to see what Anatoliy has to say about what appears to be obvious theft.

[edit: Spelling]

Last edited:
I will respond to all the issues one by one, but first I just wanted to say that I am really amazed which measures some people will take, just to bash their competitors.

1) “Textlink Directories” simply represent the list of high paying ppc terms grouped by categories. The terms are provided all the time by all ppc search engine partners and are not in any way unique. Also they are not in any way copyright protected and are used by virtually all ppc networks to direct visitors to high paying search results.

2) Our “Search Directories” are unique and we have all the rights in the world to design our own search directories, just like any webmaster has the right to design his own banner. I really don’t think you own the patent for the “Search Directories” concept like the Unicast owns the patent for the ad delivery methods. So if we design our own “Search Directories” does that mean that we got “heavy *inspiration*” from targetwords? Does it mean that while designing MSN instant messenger Microsoft got heavy inspiration from AOL “Instant Messenger”? I don’t think so, I think you just don’t like the whole concept of market economy and competition!

3) Your “Faq Section” is again not in any ways unique, and most importantly not the same as ours. Questions like: “Do you allow incentivized traffic?, etc.“ are the basic questions in the industry due to ppc partners contracts and are being asked by virtually all ppc affiliate programs.

Also I would like to point out that RevenuePilot has more linking options and completely different user interface and admin . While you may find some similarities it is only natural for it to occur due to the industry nature and similar requirements by all ppc partners. Again I am really shocked by this unethical public attack and would like to challenge Lawrence to show anything illegal in our practices, while we had some webmasters switching to our program from TargetWords due to our higher commissions I never expected it would lead to the above.

Originally posted by Lawrence
Hello Everyone,

I wanted everyone to see the blatant intellectual property violation of our TargetWords.com affiliate program with the links below:

1. Textlink Directories: Offering an EXACT mirror of our Targetted Textlink Directories

2. Search Directories: Although not 100% identical, I submit that heavy *inspiration* was drawn from our TargetWords.com search directories/panel

3. Faq Section: This is supporting evidence that our TargetWords.com program's intellectual property was blatently reproduced without our consent.

We view ourselves as webmasters just as we are affiliate program operators so I'm sure you can all understand what it is like to put effort into building a site or design and then have someone come along and copy your work. My apologies in advance if, after looking at the illustrations, you feel we are incorrect.

Yes we did invest a lot of money in to our technology, etc. We currently have one of the most advance “stats” in the industry. We also have our own unique online supports system which enables us to match members questions to the available database of previous questions, which cuts down on the amount of time needed to respond to each inquire. Again I would like to stress that we provide live phone support (Number of webmasters have personally called us and can prove that) We are also very quick to respond to all emails. If you think the above requires no investment in technology as well as intellectual capital you probably never worked for any technology company.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
I thought some of those items in the RevenuePilot client area looked familiar, in particular the textlink directories. I'm aware as a designer that affiliate programs can put a lot of money into the developement of their creatives/links. I find it sickening to see a program with such calias disregard for other affiliate programs's Inelectual Property and copyright.

Although what I find most distirbing are statements like these:

It will be intresting to see what Anatoliy has to say about what appears to be obvious theft.

For those of you who saw trenzterra's post here earlier, it has been removed because someone else posted that while trenz was asleep, he also posted in other forums. Obviously someone with a grudge against certain members here. :chinese2:

Originally posted by RevenuePilot
I just wanted to say that I am really amazed which measures some people will take, just to bash their competitors.

For those who don't know me or have never dealt with me, my history on various online forums is proof that I always post as objectively and fairly as possible about competing programs. Even if it means publically recommending a competing program over our own. On all forums, you will find that if I have nothing good to say, I don't say it, with this being the exception.

I do not cry and b*tch even when companies that we are suing for payments are being talked about on a public forum. (If anyone wants proof, PM me).

Here are some threads to show new members or members that don't know me or my character that I am not just some regular John Doe that screams and cries at every possible chance:

In support of a competing pop up program:
http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=548608979&f=377604689&m=281605199&r=691605199#691605199
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17643#post172945

Recommendations for other search programs:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5653#post43553

Supporting a program in which I could have easily said: 'Use TargetWords.com for 404 traffic'
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23738#post235740

In support of other revenue programs:
http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=548608979&f=377604689&m=632604699&r=932604699#932604699
http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=548608979&f=377604689&m=514605199&r=614605199#614605199

I have even taken the time out with a Focalex staff member (who offers a competing pop* service) to give them feedback on what I thought they could do to improve their program.

While you may find some similarities it is only natural for it to occur due to the industry nature and similar requirements by all ppc partners.

The following "similarities" when looking at them as a whole, are not just "similarities":

Do I think you have good support ticket system? Sure....it appears pretty robust to me and to be honest, sounds like one of the better ones in the industry.
Do I think you have "one of the most advance stats" in the industry? Not too sure...Maybe you do, Maybe you don't..but if you do, more power to you.
I have never stated that our program is better than yours, nor did I say yours is inferior.
Do I want to get into a debate over who has a better program? Not at all, thats not my style.

I wanted to bring the facts to light and I posted my findings the same way a webmaster would have posted his or her findings under the same conditions. Period.

First I would like to thank all webmasters, from who we received emails of support, during past days. I would also like to assure everybody that provocation’s such as the above, are not going to affect us in any ways. In fact in during the coming weeks, RevenuePilot will announce new partnerships which will position us well above our competitors. As of right now we are stronger then ever, providing fast payments, excellent support and one of the most lucrative revenue sharing programs that can be found today.

Moving on to last post I would like to say that after talking to some business development professionals in the industry it became clear to me that Lawrence will do anything to try to bring down the company.

Just one of the examples which clearly contradicts the below statement:

“I do not cry and b*tch even when companies that we are suing for payments are being talked about on a public forum. (If anyone wants proof, PM me)”

Is the fact that Lawrence created a whole mini site which was dedicated to bashing the image of ValleyAlley.com a ppc search engine that he was working with. (I don’t really think he created this mini site for his wife or kids to see) If anybody wants to read what kind of stuff he posted just follow the link
http://www.geekfaction.net/pro/nph-...oversee.net/misc/lawrenceng/valleyalley/#lie3
Now I don’t really know, and don’t really care if the statements he posted are right or not, but as a professional with some kind of respect and business ethics I would never make such post. I would try to resolve issue with a help of the lawyer or collection agency, but would never post private emails online.

Yes we did invest a lot of money in to our technology, etc. We currently have one of the most advance “stats” in the industry. We also have our own unique online supports system which enables us to match members questions to the available database of previous questions, which cuts down on the amount of time needed to respond to each inquire. Again I would like to stress that we provide live phone support (Number of webmasters have personally called us and can prove that) We are also very quick to respond to all emails. If you think the above requires no investment in technology as well as intellectual capital you probably never worked for any technology company.

Anatoily,

That's great to hear, although you're not covering the main issue here: Did you steal/copy TargetWords.com's creatives?

You claimed in a previous post;
1) “Textlink Directories” simply represent the list of high paying ppc terms grouped by categories. The terms are provided all the time by all ppc search engine partners and are not in any way unique. Also they are not in any way copyright protected and are used by virtually all ppc networks to direct visitors to high paying search results.

If you can please make public, via posing here, or making available here, the terms given to you by the PPCSE companies in that exact order I would greatly appreciate it and fully appologise if it's verified.

You must understand from the point of a publisher at the moment, you appear to be copying TargetWords.com's creatives and text links without question, if you can prove otherwise with reasonable evidence your case will be much stronger.

Also I would like to point out that RevenuePilot has more linking options and completely different user interface and admin

Personally, I find that your affiliate administration interface looks very similar with the same names for certain creatives.

Hi everyone here at freewebspace,

its long time before i posted up here at any forums but i have been constantly in touch with these forms but today i have to post seeing this controvercy.

Well going through this thread i would like to give my 2 cents about these 2companies.i havn't been much with these two companies but here's my 2 cents on these :) as i have been their member and had worked with them.

1. targetwords(oversee). there's no doubt at all that Lawrence is a nice person and i have never ever seen him posting ever like this in any of the boards whethere it is geekvillage or freewebapsce ..he has quite a good repo as person.etc..frankly speaking targetwords has the most impressive way of linking through search directories,well i have never seen any thing like this.

its quite impressive.Well payments are ontime and sometimes before times also :D people at various boards speak themselves about payments and i have never heard any complaints about them.They are quite professional and cooperative and also response mails withing 24 hrs.

but the only thing that i have not used them much was because their traking system.I always feel that my searches were not counted as i would have thought.But well there could be any reason for that and frankly i never contacted them regarding this coz i was with search123.com :classic2: and i'm sure if i have contacted them they would have looked into this.

2.Revenuepilot. i recently got approved from them and first thing that came in my mind was when i came accorss their linking directories was that "Yeh i have seen seen this before;may be at targetwords".

Well but yeh i must appercieate that they(revenuepilot) have most impressive features in their members area which i havnt seen in any serach portal.It seems they are quite sound technology wise.They have many valueadded features in their members area which many search portals dont have.

Well i gave very little traffic to them but noticed that they have better traking than targetwords and their tracking systems were real time and quite impressive and i havent seen it any where in any search engines.i was getting better results than targetwords but as i said that in case of targetwords it could be anything as i never contacted them regarding this.I could have used them but as i told i was with search123.com

Well i am still planing to use them as their traking is one of the better one's but i havent heard much of them paying as they are fairly new in the industry and i am waiting for some good impressive comments against them .

I know its painful when one see its ideas transformed otherside :devious2: but one must talk peacefuly to other parties to know crux of it and continusley tune up toward inovation of its program.Its all competeion out here and its "survival of the fittest" :classic2:

Well i have nothing in my heart against any of the companies and i know both are good one's and i respect both of them and i think both are corect at its views and it can be solved in a much peaceful manner as i know both the companies are quite mature to solve in a peaceful manner..

just my 2 cents :)

Regards
Mastermind

http://www.bollyblues.com

Hi,

I got email from our support team saying that they emailed again to you the codes today. Let me know if you got it, if you still have any problems feel free to email me directly anatoliyt@revenuepilot.com so I can make sure you get the right attention.

regards,

Originally posted by Damoose
Revenue Pilto, you still ahvent answered my support email that i sent about codes i needed.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
If you can please make public, via posing here, or making available here, the terms given to you by the PPCSE companies in that exact order I would greatly appreciate it and fully appologise if it's verified.

You must understand from the point of a publisher at the moment, you appear to be copying TargetWords.com's creatives and text links without question, if you can prove otherwise with reasonable evidence your case will be much stronger.
Anatoliy, some time has passed now since }:8) Supermoo made this simple request of you, but you still haven't responded even though I know you have viewed the thread several times since then.

Do yourself and future affiliates a favour by responding to it one way or the other please. While it hangs in limbo, many people will be wary of your company.

i tested revenuepilot

i tested revnuepilot yesterday

1.they only count traffic from a few country(the SI program also count traffic from Western Europe and other English countries,but they seems don't)
2. they only count clicks from Unique Ip in 24 hour.(some other search engine count by clicks not Unique ip,for example:searchfeed
most searchers will click more than one results but they don't count it,although their bid price is high,but 2xbid or 3xbid will higher than 1xbid in most case)
3.they say they pay in 60 days.that is slow.(SI program pay in 15 days after the billing period)and they say if use paypal will be quicker,so i don't know how quick it will be.

hope they will not cancle my account for these words.

:D

For yaoming

"...the SI program also count traffic from Western Europe and other English countries..."

What is this SI program that you are talking about?

Hi,

The reason I didn’t post any answer to this comment was because we are not going to disclose our partner contracts. We have very specific NDA agreements, and are committed to keeping them private. At this point I don’t think we have to provide any explanation to anybody, we decided simply not to react to this provocation. Over the past month RevenuePilot has experienced tremendous growth with revenue and number of affiliates growing over 100% each month. Our results can now be found on thousands of sites across the Internet, and we have thousands of satisfied webmasters in our network. Our commission rate's are the best in the industry, and we always pay on time. If you personally don’t like our program its OK with us, you are free not to use us.

Originally posted by Jan

Anatoliy, some time has passed now since }:8) Supermoo made this simple request of you, but you still haven't responded even though I know you have viewed the thread several times since then.

Do yourself and future affiliates a favour by responding to it one way or the other please. While it hangs in limbo, many people will be wary of your company.

Re: i tested revenuepilot

Hi,

1.”they only count traffic from a few country(the SI program also count traffic from Western Europe and other English countries, but they seems don't)” As of right now we count traffic from US, Canada, UK, and Australia. Since we pay you 60% of the amount we are getting paid, we can only pay for the traffic which is considered valid by our partners and advertisers Remember we get paid for the same clicks you do.

2. “they only count clicks from Unique Ip in 24 hour.(some other search engine count by clicks not Unique ip,for example:searchfeed
most searchers will click more than one results but they don't count it,although their bid price is high,but 2xbid or 3xbid will higher than 1xbid in most case)” Hi we count unique clicks but for each unique keyword search, also we don’t filter out our results unlike other ppc companies. So at the end of the day you have to look at the total amount of clicks you send to the program, and the amount actually being counted. I personally believe that’s the only way to make valid conclusion.

3.”they say they pay in 60 days.that is slow.(SI program pay in 15 days after the billing period)and they say if use paypal will be quicker,so i don't know how quick it will be.” Most webmasters can tell you that we pay much earlier, the net 60 is just part of the contract to protect us in case we can’t collect money from advertisers within 15 days of the end of the month, etc. We would rather have net 60 and pay you in 15 days then have net 15 and pay you in 30 days, etc.

“hope they will not cancle my account for these words.” Don’t worry we will not cancel you account, in fact we always welcome constructive criticism as we are always looking to improve our program. Also I want to remind you and other webmasters to always look at the final results after using affiliate program for week, etc. As you already know we have the most detailed live stats in the industry, that insures that you will get paid for each and every valid click, unlike other ppc programs we don’t hide our stats. From our webmasters feedback we have found that at the end of the day our program is more profitable then our competitors programs, like everybody else you are welcomed to give us a try and see for yourself. After all it’s all about maximizing your revenue and that’s exactly our goal.

regards,

Originally posted by yaoming
i tested revnuepilot yesterday

1.they only count traffic from a few country(the SI program also count traffic from Western Europe and other English countries,but they seems don't)
2. they only count clicks from Unique Ip in 24 hour.(some other search engine count by clicks not Unique ip,for example:searchfeed
most searchers will click more than one results but they don't count it,although their bid price is high,but 2xbid or 3xbid will higher than 1xbid in most case)
3.they say they pay in 60 days.that is slow.(SI program pay in 15 days after the billing period)and they say if use paypal will be quicker,so i don't know how quick it will be.

hope they will not cancle my account for these words.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back