• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RevenuePilot.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grand

Has anyone have any experience with them?

They say they'll pay up to $2 per click..

Which i highly Doubt that they can afford it, but i might be wrong.

I'm thinking of signing up, but only after i see what you guys say :)

Also i forgot to ask the following.

Since its pay per click, do they require your visitors to search through the link pop up? or just the actual link?

Quote:
You will be paid 60% of each search term bidded value. That means that if keyword “flowers” is bidded at $1, you will automatically earn 60 cents from that click.

So if i put a link to my site on this keyboard "flower" someone press the link, it opens. Thats worth 60 cents? No need to search through the pop up? like a search engine..

Just want to make sure :)

Originally posted by grand
Quote:
You will be paid 60% of each search term bidded value. That means that if keyword “flowers” is bidded at $1, you will automatically earn 60 cents from that click.

So if i put a link to my site on this keyboard "flower" someone press the link, it opens. Thats worth 60 cents? No need to search through the pop up? like a search engine..

Just want to make sure :)
I think you need to add a search box on your site, when a visitor puts "flowers" in it, he will receive results and when he clicks a result that is bidded at $1, he gets 60 cents

sounds like a good deal, i signed up :) hope they pay. i would think they are seeing as though they are a sponsor at these forums.

Hi Everybody,

Let me try to answer all of your questions.

"They say they'll pay up to $2 per click..
Which i highly Doubt that they can afford it, but i might be wrong."

We do pay up to $2 per click, and yes we could afford to do so since some keywords are more then $2 per click and we always pay 60% of the bidded value.

"Also i forgot to ask the following.
Since its pay per click, do they require your visitors to search through the link pop up? or just the actual link?"

It all depends on the linking method you choose, if you choose search box the visitor has to go to search page, but on the other hand if you choose "dynamic banner" or "java include" the search results will appear inside your website as part of your content and the visitor will go directly to advertiser site and not to the search results page. and you will instantly get paid for that click.

"So if i put a link to my site on this keyboard "flower" someone press the link, it opens. Thats worth 60 cents? No need to search through the pop up? like a search engine.."

Yes you are correct, no need to search and you would make 60 cents in this case.

"I think you need to add a search box on your site, when a visitor puts "flowers" in it, he will receive results and when he clicks a result that is bidded at $1, he gets 60 cents"

Again you don't need to add a search box, its really up to you. You can add a "dynamic banner" or "java include" and send visitors directly to the advertisers from your site.

"sounds like a good deal, i signed up hope they pay. i would think they are seeing as though they are a sponsor at these forums."

We always pay, I challenge anybody to find a person who was suppost to get paid and didn't. We are in this business for a long term, spending a lot of money on technology, advertising, etc.. and are comited to doing our best in serving webmasters. If you still have any questions please feel free to post them here, email me directly or call me.

It really depends on a case by cases base. Most probably you will be allowed to use searchbox, I am not sure about "dynamic banner" and "java include" I am not the person who approves the sites in to the network, but to increase your chances of being accepted I would suggest to have a site fully launched before applying.

Originally posted by MN-Carl
Hello,

What about Free Hosting providers, would a free hosting provider be accepted?

I got in, but one problem, lots of pages i try and access are 'pages cannot be displayed' for exmaple when i log in stargith away i get one and as soon as i submit a support ticket i get one, helppppppp. :( I really want to log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back