• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Needed

NWH Networks

Okay, well im looking for space with no posting, if I have to post I will but not crazy on posting, im willing to put ad's on my forums which is where my main things will go to...Also I have a domain I can use but ill have to get my nameserver's changed, or I might get a new domain but until then a subdomain would be needed..Also I will be giving free hosting post to host if I get one and if I have enough space and all I will start doing paid which half money I earn will go to who ever is hosting me...Here is my background on Reseller Hosting:

I use to run a Free Reseller Hosting Company TGDHosting but the company I was with had a REALLY sucky support and along with that TONS of down time...We use to get over 15+members aday and when my hosting company site went down, they lost their MySQL Database so I lost EVERYTHING...We where around for almost 1-2years and very active...It really sucked losing our hosting as we lost other files that another Adminstrator had added...

Anyways, im willing to donate money AFTER im able to earn money off my own ad's as well that will be places where ever your ad's are not located at their for I can earn some extra cash and donate to the company as well..

This is what im looking for:

6GB +space

Bandwidth can be discussed

Infinte Mysql and Pop3,Php, Cpanel, Whm, Fantastico

Contact Me:

Aim- xmostwanted55x
Email- nightrider761@gmail.com (prefer AIM contact)

If you have MSN I could add you on that as well but I hardly get on MSN mostly AIM so please reply if you can help me

Also im willing to make a deal out (as long as its free)

Last edited:
Yes, at the moment I would like free until im able to gain money off my own ad's and along with that if you have ad's ill put them in..So I could earn some extra money and donate it to whoever is hosting me

6gb is quite high, I could start you off on 1gig and then if you use it then you can get an upgrade, you wont use that space as quick as you think. How much traffic does your site get?
go to freereseller.co.nr and explain your specs and refer to this thread.

Back