• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller needed PAID

b4e

Hi,
I need a reseller with the following
10gb
20gb
cpanel/whm
unlimited subdomains etc
if possible a free domain (will place an ad on my site if needed to for domain)
$8 a month is the highest i can go

Thanks only offers please

Last edited:
Is this a joke? You'll need to up to at least $25 or higher easily.

You want quality, you need to pay for it.

Virtuoso... first off i said only offers can be posted and second i've seen people give out alot more for the same price and i just wanted to see what everyone else has to offer.

Sorry b4e, but Virtuoso is right. I dont know where you have been looking, but no host in their right mind would provide that much for so little. Unless you dont want to have a website for long, Id recommend raising your budget or lower your requirements.

i can't remember where exactly i saw the offers but i guess your right. i've edited my first post

Last edited:
What did you change? And the most you are going to get for $8/month is probably around 2 GB space.. not 10.

the bandwith i cut over half of it. yes i know that its hard to get 10gb space but thats what i really need.

You dont need to start out with 10 GB of space and 20 GB bandwidth for free hosting. Start with a smaller plan, earn some money, and upgrade to a bigger plan later. Because you will not find anyone to provide with that for such little money.

The Gazzin reseller plan gives you the flexibility to Host UNLIMITED Domains under one large account. With both Cpanel and WebHost Manager, you and your clients will be in control of every aspect of you clients. With an administrator interface through WebHost Manager, and an end user interface through Cpanel, every part of your hosting operations are covered. Order at http://www.gazzin.com

Also, we are offering free 30 days trial for our new members. To begin you 30 day free trial , use the code "gazzincom" when ordering.

Plan 2 Features
- Monthly Fee - $9.95
- Setup - $0.00
- Disk Space 7500 MB (7.5 GB)
- Data Transfer 80,000 MB (80 GB)
- DNS Branding
- (private name server) - Yes
- Over Selling - Yes
- Domains - UNLIMITED
- SubDomain - UNLIMITED
- Domain Aliases - UNLIMITED
- Fantastico - Includes 60 scripts
- FREE DEDICATED IP
- FREE CPanel Software!
- FREE RV Skin
- FREE WebHostManager Software!
- ULTRA High-FAST Servers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a lot more!

INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS
Host UNLIMITED Domains
WebHostManager & CPanel
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Account Features
ULTRA High-FAST Servers
Unlimited POP3 Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Domain Pointers
Automatic DNS management
Unlimited Domain Pointers
Secure Shell (SSH)
Server Side Includes
Web Based File Manager
Unlimited Private POP Servers
Unlimited FTP Accounts

ORDER - http://www.gazzin.com

So effectively 2 dollars is the difference between 10GB and 100GB Bandwidth. I think you should lower that to 10 dollars.

I might be able to get you access to Cpanel And WHM with Unlimated subdomains, Space, Bandwitdh ETC. for free.
Just hold on for a while, If not then sorry for the troble.

Its okay for people to look for quantity and not quality, and I'm positively sure they'll learn their lessons 1 day.

Not bashing anyone nor the thread, just needed to say what I have to say.

Wish you the best of luck.

Tom

aha... good info Duport. That's why he's offering too many at low price. And I'd stay away from a man who is offering hosting account without basic knowledge :D

Back