• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller needed $50 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuggerNaut9

Hi I am looking for reseller hosting for $50 a month. I want to seethe best deal that i can get. Please post all the things that you offer and the price. I dont have any requirements except fantistico and cpanel. By the end of this month i will buy and pay the best offer i see.Thank you

JuggerNaut9 said:
Hi I am looking for reseller hosting for $50 a month. I want to seethe best deal that i can get. Please post all the things that you offer and the price. I dont have any requirements except fantistico and cpanel. By the end of this month i will buy and pay the best offer i see.Thank you

JuggerNaut9, If you like, I can create a custom reseller plan for you, which would be a 40gb spaced account with 400gb of Data Transfer.

We don't normally have $50 monthly plans so this would indeed be custom. Our normal plans are available on our site. I can PM you a sneak peek of our new site debuting later this week if you like.

To recap: Customer Offer
40gb Drive Space
400gb Transfer
Unlimited Hosting features for Reselling.
$50 per month, via paypal subscription.

JuggerNaut9,

As hottweelz said, not many hosts offer $50 reseller accounts, but i can give you a custom quote on a VPS (Virtual Private server) this means you will have full root access to your own server (meaning you can set up reseller accounts and install anything on your server)

// HSVPS-cPanel1

+ 30 GB Diskspace
+ 600 GB Bandwidth
+ cPanel/WHM + Fantistico
+ 4 IP's
+ 8GB Max RAM
+ Duel 3.5 GHz Xeon Max CPU
+ 24/7 Support
+ FULL root access

For only $50/month
(This is custom, to order please PM me, as i'm currently setting our website up again with these new plans.)

For more information, please PM me.

The plans people have posted here and pmed me look nice.

In the line of servers. What would a medium quality server cost.

This would be our $50 offering. For the month of april to celebrate our 1 year anniversary we will be offering 50% off shared, reseller, and business hosting plans so when the time comes use the coupon code "availanniversary"

» 7200 Mb Disk Space
» 110 Gb Monthly Bandwidth
» up to 75 Domains allowed
» WHM (Web Hosting Mangaer) and cPanel/Rv Skins
» Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts

$53.94/mo or $26.97/mo with coupon

» 12000 Mb Disk Space
» 200 Gb Monthly Bandwidth
» No limit on Domains Hosted
» WHM (Web Hosting Manager) and cPanel/Rv Skins
» Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
$87.72/mo or $43.86/mo with coupon

please note these following links
Plan Description
Terms Of Service
Privacy Policy
FAQ's

JuggerNaut9 said:

An average run of the mill server goes about $100 per month, give or take.

I am not shure if i want to get a server or a 50 dollar reseller now. I think it would be a better deal if i would get the server. Although I would be a beginner at running a server. Im not completely shure. Do any of you offer any servers?

JuggerNaut9 said:
I am not shure if i want to get a server or a 50 dollar reseller now. I think it would be a better deal if i would get the server. Although I would be a beginner at running a server. Im not completely shure. Do any of you offer any servers?

We offer servers starting as low as $99 a month, by default, and they are fully managed by us.

But in all honesty, if you're just starting off: Get the reseller, save the money, and if you grow enough where you need a server, THEN upgrade, at least you will have already chosen a provider (whoever you may choose).

HostFrog offers the best plans in the industry. Below is what we can offer you today!

CrazyFrog Reseller
- 30,000MB Disk Space
- 200GB Monthly Bandwidth
- PHP, MySQL, Sub-Domains,
- POP Email, FTP Accounts

Features:
- Free Billing Software from WHM Autopilot
- Templates

Price: $49.95 Per Month with No Setup Fee

SWITCH today and save 15% every month. Just type the word SWITCH in the promotional code box to get 15% off each month!

We have for the $50/Mo. price
5000 Domain Support
Unlimited Emails accounts(POP3 & SMTP with 250MB space)
500MB space per site
20GB Data transfer per site

5 MySQL DB's per site for additonal $50/Mo.
Webmail $50/Mo.

Sites spread on many servers, no single point of failer.
TurnKey reselling, you can resell to other resellers and direct clients
TurnKey billing system, accpet credit cards and Paypal
your clients log on your custom control panel and add emails and create support cases that can be answered by you or forwarded to us.

Call or email me if you'd like more details

Last edited:
<<Mod Edit: When posting an offer you must provide a URL somewhere in your post or in your signature at the very least>>

Last edited by a moderator:
JuggerNaut9 said:

Our entry lvl server for hosting resellers:
Pent 4 3Ghz
1GB RAM
160GB SATA II Drive
SUSE 9.3
Plesk 100 Domain Lic
$124/Mo. + $199/Setup Or $1488/Yr.

You can have minmum 50 domains hosted paying avarage $10/Mo. = $500/Mo.

Cari(dot)Net said:
Our entry lvl server for hosting resellers:
Pent 4 3Ghz
1GB RAM
160GB SATA II Drive
SUSE 9.3
Plesk 100 Domain Lic
$124/Mo. + $199/Setup Or $1488/Yr.

You can have minmum 50 domains hosted paying avarage $10/Mo. = $500/Mo.

You make it sound so easy.

For everyone here: Sometimes, you just shouldn't *jump at* the sale. Steer the customer in the right direction.

Well here is what we need. I have talked to the person im working with.

We need a gaming server and a good reseller or medium quality server.

We would pay monthly for them.

JuggerNaut9 said:

OK, for "Gaming" what kind of budget do you have in mind. They usually have high bandwidth requirements.

I am assuming you would need the webspace portion for redirect server access and also hosting a site or 2? Or do you have another need for the reseller space

The reseller space would be to host websites. The gaming server would go towars hosting gaming servers like an example halflife:2 deathmatch.

JuggerNaut9 said:

What type of gaming we are talking about?

JuggerNaut9 said:
well i was thinking monthly........ $100. We would put users acounts on there and whatnot.

We can offer you a Celeron 2.6 Server. Around that price. Not sure if you really want to run Game Servers on a Celeron though, otherwise perfect with 2000gb of Data Transfer per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back