• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller account needed

peace_hope

I need a reseller account so that I can break up accounts with cpanel.

Requirements from host:

1 gb space
60 gb bw
newest cpanel version
control pannel for me to access all user accounts
be able to make my own cpanel accounts out of my resources
need to be able to upgrade space and bw

Host needs to have been around for more than 6 months
Host needs to have a 99.9% uptime gaurantee
Host needs to transfer all my files/databases/email/addon domains/parked domains/and all other accounts over to my new account on their server.

Please tell me who can do this for me, and please give a price quote, and not just copy and paste please.

Thank you.

EDIT: I need Fantastico

$27/month

1gb Storage
60GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RvSkins + POWER RESELLER
All Features are unlimited
We've been in biz since may / 04
99.8~9% Uptime Guarantee.
Newest cPanel: yes.
Able to upgrade anytime: yes

Site: www.pxtek.com

Last edited:
Hello

I can offer you our RC2 package with 2GB space and 60GB transfer. It costs $25/month. You have latest stable version of cPanel. And yes, we will help you to copy your data over :)

let me know if you are interested
thanks

DNHS offers this special, limited time offer for Reseller Users. Each account comes with WebHost Manager, Cpanel, Fantastico 2, and Unlimited Domains.

- 12000mb of Space
- 200gb of Transfer
- Cpanel 10x
- Web Host Manager
- Fantastico 2
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- PhpMyAdmin
- 24/7 Free Support

This limited offer comes with a complete feature list for cpanel, and all the standard, plus a few extras in Web Host Manager. Our automatic Updates to all services, means that you wont have to worry about quick updates or bugs in software.
Limited To NEW customers only
http://nayble.com/client/signup.php?clienttype=8

Our reseller accounts go according to levels which are EASILY UPGRADED at any time. Why spend much much more money when you can have the same if not MUCH better quality, faster speeds, more space, more transfer and better support? Choose the perfect solution!

Level 1
2,500MB of storage space
45,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Daily Backups
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $8.67 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

----------------------------------------------
ABOUT US!

A REAL host, the hosting market is very saturated with new "hosts" popping up each day, most of these hosts do not operate longer than 1 week, and many are ran by very unprofessional people. We are a financially backed company with very professional work ethics and a business like attitude. LytenHost is registered as an Limited Liability Company (LLC) and actually has a toll free number 1-877-743-6500 for sales, support and billing use.
Everyone here are very friendly people that enjoy what they do and have a passion for the industry, which is very beneficial to you.
We strive for PERFECTION we promise that we'll provide you with excellent hosting and services or we'll give you your money back... plain and simple!

Choose the perfect solution!
Choose Us!

LytenHost LLC
http://www.lytenhost.com

MONTHLY SPECIAL!!!

Use coupon code JunH12 to get half off of any account for the first month!

Hi,

We can offer you 3GB Space 80GB Bandwidth for $12/mo or $130/yr. Comes with the newest version of Cpanel / WHM / Fantastico. How large are the accounts that you need transferred over?

Regards,
Ron Johnson

soybean said:
DNHS offers this special, limited time offer for Reseller Users. Each account comes with WebHost Manager, Cpanel, Fantastico 2, and Unlimited Domains.

- 12000mb of Space
- 200gb of Transfer
- Cpanel 10x
- Web Host Manager
- Fantastico 2
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- PhpMyAdmin
- 24/7 Free Support

This limited offer comes with a complete feature list for cpanel, and all the standard, plus a few extras in Web Host Manager. Our automatic Updates to all services, means that you wont have to worry about quick updates or bugs in software.
Limited To NEW customers only
http://nayble.com/client/signup.php?clienttype=8

You are saying all that for $7.37 a month?
12 gb space, 200 gb bandwidth?

Seems a little too good of a deal. If anyone knows anything about this company I would be pleased to here about them. Thanks

And would you do the switch of all my files, databases, and such at no extra cost?

Hello,

DanEthicalReseller can offer you a choice from our Reseller Plans available at http://www.danethicalreseller.com/plans.html Custom orders are also available from our Payment System at http://www.danethicalreseller.com/pay/

Our Reseller plans start at just $7.99/mo and come with the following:

cPanel Pro
WHM
FTP
CGI
Perl
Domain Hosting
Sub Domains
Fantastico DeLuxe
Daily Backups
and much much more.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact support@danethicalreseller.com or danethical@gmail.com or click the Live Help image at http://www.danethicalreseller.com

Best regards,
Dan

I currently have a regular shared hosting account with 5-10 subdomain accounts.

Combined as of right now they take up about 150 mb of space.
I also have 5-10 mysql databases and email accounts that will need to be moved over.
In addition several subdomain names, and 4 current domain names.

Is it possible to move all of these things over in a time period of less than 1 hour?

Thank you everyone for the replies so quickly.

MDurai, I am looking over your offer. It looks like a great deal, however it is only going to be that price for 1 month :(

danethicalhost,

your beginner plan is lacking bandwidth. And advanced is too much. Its too bad that you cannot make a custom plan to fit my needs. (Which are stated in the First post)

peace_hope said:
You are saying all that for $7.37 a month?
12 gb space, 200 gb bandwidth?

Seems a little too good of a deal. If anyone knows anything about this company I would be pleased to here about them. Thanks

And would you do the switch of all my files, databases, and such at no extra cost?

Seems to be $7.37 per 17 days... :confused:

Hi peace_hope,

You may want to take a look at our Reseller Summer Specials

2 GB storage space / 40 GB data transfer / $10 monthly / Order
3 GB storage space / 60 GB data transfer / $15 monthly / Order

Or a custom reseller plan:
1 GB storage space / 60 GB data transfer / $12 monthly / contact us to order

You could easily upgrade your account as your website grows and we would be more than happy to assist you in moving your files, databases, and accounts. We also have a 14-day money back guarantee, so there's no risk in trying out our service.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions or other concerns.
http://hostprestige.com/support.php

Last edited:
Here is a plan that I have chosen

Professional Package

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 60GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $17.95
[View reseller plan information]

Total per month $13.46

All come complete with:

• MySQL Databases
• POP3 Email Accounts
• Additional Add-on Domains
• Additional FTP Accounts
• Additional Subdomains
• cPanel Pro / WHM (10)
• Full Daily Stats (inc Awstats)
• Password Protected Directories
• Perl
• PHP
• Junk Email Filters
• Auto installation of scripts
• 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles)
Weekly backup's

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Hi,

Looking at your original post again I can offer you 1gb Space 60gb Bandwidth for $7/mo. Your acct would be a reseller and comes w/ Cpanel, WHM, Fantastico, daily backups, etc. You can view www.optikhosting.com/hosting.php to view all features.

If you have any questions or are interested in ordering, please pm me.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

Back