• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reselelr needed for Bizari

canardpress

Reseller needed for Bizari

It gives me great sorrow to announce that Bizari went down yesterday for the first time in over a year. I suppose thats alright, beecause we have done extrordanarily well since January 2004.

We are looking for reseller at this time. We have absolutely no requirements for the reseller, except that we'd like a stable host.

In return for your services we are able to provide webdesign and graphic services, php coding, or multimedia services, but if you have a different idea of what we could do, we'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
Sad to hear .

So i am assuming you are expecting free resellers with your services as the payment ?

a1whs.com said:
Sad to hear .

So i am assuming you are expecting free resellers with your services as the payment ?

Thats right. We can do ads if needed-the only thing is that that can really get messy, and ads aren't worth as much. Most companies charge at least a thousand for a good custom template, but you could get it for free from us.

CanardPress, I sent you a PM. SInce I already have one of your accounts, I just so happen to be in need of a design for a brand new server I'm debuting. You could be the first reseller account on it.

mikeerwin said:
Watch out with Mike Erwin, big scammer at MilleniumHosting.net, PM me if you need details or search my posts for the thread on his scam. Watch out, this is a big scammer!

Back