• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Require Reseller Hosting

relix

Hello,
My current host is good but i need a new one. My current host provides 4gb space and 70gb bandwidth for $8.

I am looking for a reputable, stable and fast company that can beat that offer. If you can, please post!

Thanks.

I need to change hosts because the host has stopped supporting file sharing websites and thus need a new host.

Hi.

Deise Host would be happy to setup a custom Reseller plan as follows:

5 GB of Disc Space
80 GB of Transfer
cPanel/WHM
RV SiteBuilder
Fantastico
Unlimited Features

$8.00 per month via PayPal or E-gold

If you would like to obtain this one-off special plan just for you, please contact sales @ deisehost.com placing the URL to this thread in the body for reference.
Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan

Got Canyons Resellers work a bit different then others:

You would be able to get a reseller package for about $8.00 USD per month.

The way we have it set up you do not use any of your own space or bandwidth. But instead you "Feed" from "Got Canyons" Main Server resources. This means there are no set quotas for storage and transfer. Pretty much use as much as you can sell.

Info Related Got Canyons Reseller Plan. Please See this url:
Got Canyons Reseller Program

You can order your Reseller package Here :
Got Canyons Customer Care Center

Our Major apps for Webhosting:
WHM 10.8.0
cPanel 11.0
cPanel Pro
RVskins
PHP 5.2.0
MYSQL 4.1.21
Apache 2.0.59
Zend Engine v2.2.0
Zend Optimizer v3.2.0

Owner/Operator
Got Canyons Web Hosting Service

Thanks for all the deals. Looking into a couple. (will keep everyone updated)

tumble, your plan is great but the sites i am going to host are for myself and not member sites so it doesn't work.

Thx

Thanks for all the deals. Looking into a couple. (will keep everyone updated)

tumble, your plan is great but the sites i am going to host are for myself and not member sites so it doesn't work.

Thx

Got it you were just looking for a large hosting package. with the ablity to have add-one domains Please correct me if i am wrong.

Yep and i wont have to pay any percent for the members because they are not buying a prepaid plan since i am going to host multiple sites for myself.

well now then in that case we could do this If you dont use 70Gigs of transfer:

Hypercycle:
•Storage=6Gigs
•Transfer=56Gigs
•Price=$8.99 per month USD
Order here: http://www.gotcanyons.net/hosting/packages.htm

All Webhosting plans come with cPanel/Fantastico/cPanelPro/RVskins

Now granted we cannot beat your other host price.
But i assure you there is good reason for that.

Owner/Operator
Got Canyons Web Hosting Service

Back