• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request New Hosting (shared or reseller)

jiahongqi1976

Hi,i tell you a story.
i have used Scala Hosting for 13 months,i am a reseller.i use it for my forums.their hosting is very fast.but today,they Suspended my account without any notice.i am very angry.i contacted them.they told me my forums were using more resources than them allow. It uses 3.12% CPU and they allow 2%.they requested me to check my php script,i say i don't know about these.i wish they can check and tell me which script using so mush CPU. i shall delete it.but they requested me pay fee for their help.So i have to move to new hosting.i am very angry.

i need shared or reseller hosting,My budget is $7 monthly
Requestion:
1、you must be a company.not a reseller.
2、Your hosting must be fast.
3、you must have a 99.9% uptime,please offer proof.
4、How much CPU do you allow to use?

please post your offer.

thanks.

I could have offered you hosting but unlike your requirements , i dom't own my servers .
Yet if you wouldn't mind reconsidering , for $7 i could have given you 15gb space and 45gb bandwidth on cpanel(if you want i can include web host manager(CPanel's WHM) for you)

Reliability won't be an issue with me but i cannot allow scripts which take up too much ram .
Of course i shall tell you about it first...

Regards...

Hey Hello,

Although I dont Complete Your First requirnment, but Still i would like to tell you about my offer.

2. Our Hosting is Fast.
3. We Offer 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and 30-day money back guarantee!
4. 3% -5% CPU is Acceptable in general Cases, and i have Confirmed it Beforehand for your case.

We will also Help You In finding out What script is Making use of the CPU more. We can monitor CPU proceses, and individual accounts CPU usage. Our system also alerts us. And Thats For Free.

Hosting Specs :
5 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Pro
Unlimited Databases, Parked Domains, Addon Domains Etc.

$5 Per Month.

We Dont Oversell and You can Use All the Resources Alloted to you.

Please PM me to Know More or Email At : artpar [@] gmail [.] com

Regards

cPanel Hosting | Unlimited Domains\RAID-10 Storage/FFmpeg Hosting | www.HighLayer.com

Hello, jiahongqi1976! If your budget is increasable, we would like to offer you our following shared hosting plan.

Our company has been operating since 22 June, 2008. We own all our equipment and proudly house them within iWeb's datacenters. We do not have a specific limit on our cpu usage, but I assure you that 3.12% cpu usage will not get your account suspended. We will notify and provide you the location of the script that causes high cpu usage for free. We would also migrate your data to our servers, at no additional charge.

»»»»»»»»
Layer 01
»»»»»»»»
Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID-10 Protected Storage: 5 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 50 GB
» Latest cPanel - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Hosting - Daily Backups
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $9.95/Month & Instant Setup!
Learn More l Order Now

Hi there,

VicHost, although relatively new, has servers based in Melbourne, Australia. Our servers come with a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and free 24/7 Friendly Support.
We do not suspend accounts for CPU Usage. We merely contact you to discuss your options.

* Disk Space 5 GB
* Monthly Traffic 20 GB
* Features Unlimited
* FREE 24/7 Support
* Setup fee $0.00
* Monthly Price $9.99 AUD

Click Here for details and ordering. Alternatively, Click Here to contact Sales.

Regards,
Dan
http://www.vichost.com

Socheaphost.net can offer you the ability to run your forums with out any problems. Your script cannot go over 20% processer usage.

if it is just for a forum then you don't need a reseller.
15 gb space
300gb bandwidth
we have 99.5% uptime http://socheaphost.net/uptime/

Coupon "take50"
normal price $8.00 a month
with coupon $4.00 a month for life!

If you want a reseller without a control panel , i can give 10gb reseller and 100gb bandwidth for $7 per month with 99.9 percent uptime .
But i can allow upto 30 percent server usage only . This is a different server than the one i had posted last.

And no this is not over sold either .

My last offer too is still on for you if you are interested .
Regards.

99% uptime is about as good as your gonna get that means it was down for less that 2 minutes and that was due to a full reboot when installing new software. We now have whmsonic installed and ffmpeg. That was the reason for the downtime. The truth your seeing is that is every 2 minute update where most sites that can report 99.9% are actually monitored mostly on 5 minute to 15 minute cycles.

99% uptime is about as good as your gonna get that means it was down for less that 2 minutes and that was due to a full reboot when installing new software. We now have whmsonic installed and ffmpeg. That was the reason for the downtime. The truth your seeing is that is every 2 minute update where most sites that can report 99.9% are actually monitored mostly on 5 minute to 15 minute cycles.

100% of one month = 730.4 hours.
99.9% of one month = 729.7 hours.

How you came up with two minutes is beyond me.

Whoops, you said 99% uptime.

99% of one month = 723.1 hours.

99% of one month does not equal two minutes.

Galaxy-Webhost.com have what you need.

**** FOR A LIMITED TIME GET 50% OFF FOR LIFE ON ANY PACKAGE USE COUPON 50OFFLIFE ****

All our reseller hosting plans come with the following features

[*] cPanel / WHM / Fantastico / RvSkin / RvSitebuilder / Installatron / Softaculous
[*] UNLIMITED DOMAINS
[*] REMOTE DAILY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY BACKUPS
[*] 24/7 Rapid Support
[*] 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed (stats)
[*] SSH/FFMPEG Enabled
[*] Unlimited Features (MySQL, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains.)
[*] Free Domain Reseller | Free 100 Web Templates | Free 100 CGI & PHP Scripts | Free 4 Premium Hosting Templates

[*] Reseller Small [*]
[*] 10,000 MB Space
[*] 100 GB Bandwidth
[*] Price: $9.95/month (50% OFF FOR LIFE USE COUPON 50OFFLIFE) | $101.49/year (save 15% + free domain when paying yearly)
[*] More Info | Order Now

All our shared hosting plans are placed on the following server specs Quadcore | 8 GB Ram | 1-4 TB HDD | 10-12 TB Bandwidth |

Have any questions? Visit our site to speak to a sales representative or call us today at 888-850-0244

Back