• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{Request} GMail Invitation

Seldimis

If any good soul has a GMail invite, I would be happy to get it :)
Can't offer anything but my friendship :p
(PM me if you want to give one)

hey, im looking for someone who may kindly send me an inv. for G- mail, really looking for one, and thought you can can help me out!
kisses, thanks! my current mail is sofimk@hotmail.com
sofi

:banana:

Last edited:
Umm, how about waiting until invites are offered in previous threads instead?

If people have available invites they will post them.

As for z00p and sofimk you are sadly mistaken if you think any users here will hand out an invite to a user who clearly only signed up to request an invite.

so start... this is a community with 18 forums so to through them and start posting. a community doesn't work one way, it's about everyone putting in. go look at the free webspace forum, maybe you can help someone out by suggesting a host. if not, take a look at the computers section and see if you can help solve anybodys problem. if you can't even do that, look at the review my site section...if you can't even review somebody's site and leave some feedback, i suggest you leave this forum now... or look at this forum, the general discussions forum. there is/are forum game(s) going on, so why not join in?

it really pisses me off to see people signing up, requesting something (most if not all of the time for free) then leaving. that's not how a community works..

if you can both get to 50 posts this month (no spam at all), i will give you invites*

I am free to change my mind and refuse invites at any time if you piss me off

Last edited:
Seldimis, I'll give you one.. please PM me your e-mail.

Anyone who asks and has less than 500 posts won't get one from me.. especially if you have 1 or 2 posts..

This isn't a GMail request forum.
Goto a gmail swap or something. Nobody wants you here. :/

sofimk said:
we have to start from something don't we?
Try something else than merely begging for invites. Your last 2 posts were all made in this thread, and I haven't seen you posting anywhere else. Don't tell me this is where it starts and ends.

you know guys, i'm sorry, since I made my request i've felt as if i offended you in the sence that you are a strong community, communities work as long as they ask and give, but you also need respect and trust. You cannot trusst me for the mere fact that you don't know me, and i am really sorry for making my indrofuction to you in this way. You really suprised me, never seen such strong formun, and sincerely never been interested in being part of one, but i guess it is fun, and really rewarding. So...lets get by this g mail thing and why not start again. I understan you being pissed, but in my case thing may be different, so i guess i'll keep in touch

kiss,
sofi
PD: sorry for any sintaxis o gramatical errorrrrr my english is not tooooo good,

See, ever since people started offering invities for free, large numbers of new members popped out, and they only dedicate themselves to posting in gmail threads. It's obvious what their intentions are, and it's really annoying.

I know it's unfair for a small portion of the new members, but seriously, if you only post about gmail, then I don't think you deserve to get anything from this community.

ok, i´m not feeling accepted here, its ok and i respect you, but its hard then to enter someplace like this one. Still, recomend you re- read me previous msg

sofi

sofimk said:
ok, i´m not feeling accepted here, its ok and i respect you, but its hard then to enter someplace like this one. Still, recomend you re- read me previous msg

sofi
If you want to be accepted I suggest you actually start participating in other threads. :confused4

trenz - it is the same thing happening.. i've got a thread where i'm actually TELLING the person that people sign-up, request something for free, and they don't even say thanks or stick around to participate in the forum. and guess what? i tell him what he wants and he's long gone...

sofimk said:
communities work as long as they ask and give
you said it in one.. i can see where you're asking, but where's the giving? or even the participation? it's not too hard to post your comments on a certain topic..

Back