• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

{Request} GMail Invitation

sofimk said:
well, I am a barwoman, maybe i can teach you some cool drinks and stuff, if you are interested.
Well, you said that apart from the Gmail, you want help, what kind of help do you need Sophia ? (or Sofi :p)

sofimk said:
ok, i´m not feeling accepted here, its ok and i respect you, but its hard then to enter someplace like this one. Still, recomend you re- read me previous msg

sofi
You know, if you were to, say, interact with us in other issues.......

And I'm sorry if I my last two posts sounded like they were directed at you. I was talking about the mass of newbies in general.

To success: will you bad rep me if I say I'll give you one?

trenzterra said:
I still feel it's the same thing as people signing up to ask for free hosting.

Bah, that's different. This is freewebspace.net, if people sign up to ask for/where to find free hosting that is the entire point of the forum. It isn't invitemetogmail.net though.

you will not get a g-mail request without offering something. Either wait or go to a website and offer something. And if I may remind you it is illegal to sell something that you do not own.

persiansniper said:
you will not get a g-mail request without offering something. Either wait or go to a website and offer something. And if I may remind you it is illegal to sell something that you do not own.
Heh, just look around here.
Plenty of invites were handed out for completely free. :confused4

my fault. So stupid. Only read the first page of posts. If anyone can give me a invite please pm me or post. THX. * Blushes cuz of stupidity

persiansniper said:
my fault. So stupid. Only read the first page of posts. If anyone can give me a invite please pm me or post. THX. * Blushes cuz of stupidity

But I thought.......

persiansniper said:
you will not get a g-mail request without offering something.

RydelOnline.com said:
Could I please have one? I'll give you $1 or $2...

EDIT: Just got one on eBay for $5.50...

sucker.

Man, and I thought the most annoying thing here would always be the ridiculous requests in the Free Webspace section, but this takes the cake.

Back