• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Cloud Server

You are still posting within a topic which you have no offer. Its not good for your reputation :/

I think it's better to stop this conversation. :) I see your face going angry and then ugly. :p

Anyway, did you tried VPS.net cloud? Also vps247 got cloud packages if I am correct.

Good luck with your new project!

I think it's better to stop this conversation. :) I see your face going angry and then ugly. :p

Anyway, did you tried VPS.net cloud? Also vps247 got cloud packages if I am correct.

Good luck with your new project!

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Nevertheless, I suggest you to gather as many reviews about the web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Hello,

we could provide our Silver plan :

Guaranteed RAM 512MB
50% of Core CPU
30Gb disk space
500Gb of data transfer
Price $38.95

http://www.natcoweb.com/linux_vps.html

These are Xen-based solutions, so you are getting a package with guaranteed resources that you could resell to your clients.

We are currently offering free website re-design if clients sign up for a few months.

Back