• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] Cloud Server

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Okay, I'm currently just developing, so I don't need both of my vps I currently have. One is in Germany, and One is here in the US. But, I only really need one in the US at the moment for my primary business needs.

What am I looking for? Well, the minimums are listed below:
512Mb RAM
10GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
Linux OS (CentOS 5 would be great)

My budget per month is $25.
If you need more information, just let me know.
Oh, and as a preference, I will not buy from anyone who has been in business less than 6 months. Why? Because from past experience, those hosts tend to die. And it takes more than 6 months to establish a cloud hosting service.

**Found an offer online
512MB RAM
30GB Disk Space
10mbps unmetered
$30/month

Try and beat that offer?

Last edited:
I think that before to make any order, you should read customer hosting reviews about the company you are going to deal with.:wink2:

I think that before to make any order, you should read customer hosting reviews about the company you are going to deal with.:wink2:

I know, but no one has made an offer. So, I can't just read reviews if there is no company under questioning. The offer I listed above was grabbed off of WHT, and I don't want to go with them because of certain reasons.

Hello Schmarvin, we thought you would be interested in our Cloud hosting offer. Each individual cloud node consists of a 1Gbps NIC card & 10Gbps back-bone switch port direct to our upstream provider. We offer value Cloud hosting at an affordable cost through our 3 x Fail-over Offsite DNS Networks & Servers - Locations.

Cloud Server Specifications:
"Cloud Computing" setup on Intel i7 & Core2Quad Multi-Layer Machines
16-32GB DDR3 ECC Registered Ram Per Host Node
3 x Fail-over Offsite DNS Networks & Servers - Locations
1Gbps Server NIC Availability and 10GE Open Port Speed
99.9% Guaranteed Server & Network Uptime Backed by our strict SLA
--------------------------------------------------------------------

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your efforts with no hidden charges or fees.

See the complete list here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Here!

Never over-sold and managed to stay that way! After purchase NO-QUESTIONS "MONEY-BACK" 90 Day Guarantee!

Thank you for looking.

I see nothing about dedicated server clouds on your website at all. :/

That is fine, nice offer though. But, I need a cloud server to offer hosting to clients.

Yes, it was also Reseller account, just on our cloud servers with private Name Server configuration plus WHMPHP if you needed it, just not a dedicated IP. PM me if you would like the IP to test it.

Thanks!

I have something that might work for you. What are you looking for in terms of CPU?

Looking for single core. Maybe 1GHz max? I know it won't be near that much, but its a start. Comparison-wise, VPS specs.

http://virpus.com/cloud/

$15 dollars for your specs.

Nice offer, looks good.

I believe that you should also read customer hosting reviews before to make any final order. :wink2:

Why make the same post as the guy who posted first? Thank you for reading.

Hi Schmarvin, we most always get this quote by ServerPoint and others right after every post we make to this forum to folks looking for a web hosting plan...

Quote:
[Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ I believe that you should also read customer hosting reviews before to make any final order.]

It seams rather redundant and over the top sometimes, and also makes us appear to be inferior and low class sometimes although we are a reputable and honest hosting company for many-many years. So we agree with your recent post of "Why make the same post as the guy who posted first?" :confused4

Regards.

It seams rather redundant and over the top sometimes, and also makes us appear to be inferior and low class sometimes although we are a reputable and honest hosting company for many-many years.

That's probably because you only have a couple dozen posts here and you've been a member for only a few months so your reputation as a decent web host has yet to be established on this board.

Wow, Really, "our reputation as a decent web host has yet to be established"? Well thanks for the new information we must have missed that in the sign-up rules on this public forum.

Thanks again for the heads up Charles.

Wow, Really, "our reputation as a decent web host has yet to be established"? Well thanks for the new information we must have missed that in the sign-up rules on this public forum.

Thanks again for the heads up Charles.

It hasn't been established on this board, read his post. :/
Also, you have nothing to my request. So why post here? Its just spam really.

Nice offer, looks good.
Hosted with them for roughly 9 months straight on there normal VPS services, cant say the cloud is good as I have not been on it, but support/uptime on other services is great for the price, unbeatable al round.

It hasn't been established on this board, read his post. :/
Also, you have nothing to my request. So why post here? Its just spam really.

"Its Just spam", I think not!

Just establishing our position on this board as we are placed in that position! We do not spam, we post to a public forum! Thank you very much.

"Its Just spam", I think not!

Just establishing our position on this board as we are placed in that position! We do not spam, we post to a public forum! Thank you very much.

You are still posting within a topic which you have no offer. Its not good for your reputation :/

Back