• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Req: Sponsored hosting

Cyber

[...]
NLC
Req: Sponsored (free) hosting

Hi,

My current host (I'm hosted for free) has decided to have me either refer a paying customer to them or kick me out. I haven't had much luck referring someone so here I am.

I'm looking for:
300-500mb webspace
8-15gb bandwidth (I'm flexible)
CPanel
3-4 addon domains

I will be using my account for numerous small projects, working on scripts, hosting (legal) files (short video clips, programs I've made, etc), and other various projects. I want the addon domains for the various/small projects.

I will be more than happy to put a textlink on my pages, give a testimonial for your site, etc. I'd even do periodic updates to part of your site if you would like. I'd really not prefer monthly/weekly forum posting.

And just as a side note, I'm looking for a host that has been around more 1-2 years (reliability factor).

Last edited:
I just wanted to make a note that I'm completely flexible. I will take anything from 300-500mb space (changed above). Same for the bandwidth. I'll take 6-7 GB B/W too, unless more can be offered.

Cyber said:
I just wanted to make a note that I'm completely flexible. I will take anything from 300-500mb space (changed above). Same for the bandwidth. I'll take 6-7 GB B/W too, unless more can be offered.

I can give you hosting at smokyhosts.com . Our packages range from 100MB to 500MB disk space and 1GB to 5GB bandwidth. I am sure the power pacakge will surely fullfill your needs. All you need to do is register in our forums, make 2 posts and choose which type of hosting would you like: hosting for posting in forums OR hosting with google ad support. (For both the types of hosting, all you need to do is make 2 posts.Only if you opt for hosting for posting option, you have to do that only from the second month onwards) So just request and get hosting. You can find the different packages offered at smokyhosts.com/compare.htm.

Back