• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

REQ: Free 1 Euro for voipbuster

yhap2004

REQ: 1 Euro for voipbuster

Hi guys, is thier anyone who can get me just 1 Euro for VOIPBUSTER, I have friends to call on the free list and I would really like to have 1 EURO in my voipbuster account so i can talk without getting disconnect. Please guys. Just 1 EURO. :) TX

PS: I know it sound really stupid. But i've tried to get someone with a credit card but I can't find anyone. Since i wanted a domain, but no luck. :cry2:

EDITED: Can some please pay with a VISA OR MASTER CARD and i will pay u bk with paypal?

Last edited:
no one is going to give you 1 euro for that
the best advice i can give you is join a paid to read program or a paid to click program and earn $1/euro and use that

hey guys somehow he can't do it for me. I don't know. He said that they banned his IP from voipbuster. If it's the truth I don't know. But can anyone else hlep me here plz? Tx

Wojtek said:
from your account you can add $ from paypal
so whats the problem?

Oh yea. They added paypal now. This topic was made b 4 they even added paypal. Please close this topic. Tx guys for helping!

Wojtek said:
skype is a pc-to-pc voice chat

whereas

voipbuster is a pc-to-phone voice chat

THat's right!!! It likie voipbuster. When I use skype i can't send nor recieve clear voice.

don't think so as any where you go someone has to pay the rate for the call :p

though with voip i can call my mates for free lol

Back