• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reputation - Just how loved ARE you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cared enough to post it.

heh...and cared enough to bad rep me for pointing out that you care :p

Last edited:
Unfortunately I now have -3 Reputation points, just because I voiced my opinions. :p But I disabled it so no one can see it, lol.

Also, I do live in Wisconsin in the city of Madison.

iyeru42 said:
Unfortunately I now have -3 Reputation points, just because I voiced my opinions. :p But I disabled it so no one can see it, lol.

Also, I do live in Wisconsin in the city of Madison.
thats nothing i have -72 :p I'm differently not loved!

Lol. But remember when LeX or whoever it was actually WANTED bad reputation points? Got to the point where it said: "LeX can only hope to improve." and just kept getting lower, lol. :p

iyeru42 said:
Lol. But remember when LeX or whoever it was actually WANTED bad reputation points? Got to the point where it said: "LeX can only hope to improve." and just kept getting lower, lol. :p
how meny did he have? cant be much less then me..:eek:

I cannot remember, but ever since the upgrade, I believe everyone was reset, so I could not really tell you.

iyeru42 said:
I cannot remember, but ever since the upgrade, I believe everyone was reset, so I could not really tell you.
Reputation has never been reset. It hasn't changed since it was first introduced in the 3.x upgrade.

Bruce said:
Reputation has never been reset. It hasn't changed since it was first introduced in the 3.x upgrade.

Well then, do you remember what LeX's rep. was when the negative rep did not have the reputation pip-icon be red? (It was dark gray back then)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back