• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Please

computerquip

I've had some rough hosting experiences. Sadly, I've bought one host, which was worse than any free host I can find. Biggest waste of 60 bucks in my entire life. Plus there uptime was more around 10% than 99.999% as boasted.

Space: 100MB or greater
Bandwidth: 5 GB or greater
Features: PHP, Perl, (cPanel NOT needed but wouldn't hurt)

I know you are looking for free hosting, but in recommendation to paid hosting, you can trust GeekSRV/BubbleRack (UK) - I've been with them now for over a year, 14 months I think. Not had any problems with them. No downtime that would make you cry (Only for instance IP changes, but that was only once if I recall and recent, so I doubt that would need to happen anytime soon.) I trust them that much I've recommended two friends there, one who has been hosting for around a year too. No issues! Not all paid hosts are bad. In relation to US hosts though, I haven't found a really good one.

I can offer you:

250 MB diskspace
5 GB monthly bandwidth
cPanel account along with its features
PHP and Perl
No ads. No forum posts.

Please visit http://onthehousehost.com or email signup{at}onthehousehost.com and include a link back to this thread. Also, please include the reason why you need a host.

Thank you and have a great day!

Cross Industries, LLC has an offer for you.

256Mb Disk Space
3Gb Bandwidth - Upgradable to 10Gb by ticket request
5 Features (MySQL, emails, etc), 2 domains

If interested in this offer, please reply back here.

Sorry to hear about your run in with a scam host. I know you are now looking at free hosts. I can offer you your space at .50 a month on my private server where i host all my websites at. I will warn you that we are moving on the 26th to the hostdime datacenter. let me know if that intrests you with a pm

Hello,

We can offer you our free package:

100MB space
10GB bandwidth/month
Cpanel
No ads or post 2 host or any of that other crap.

Link in signature.

Hello,
smmsWEB.com needs some testers.
We could offer:
1 GB space
15 GB bandwidth
PHP, Perl, MySQL, CPanel, and many more features.
If you are interested, please PM me, or email me (email is preferred)
My email is: admin.smmsweb.com
We have also kept a standard of at least 99% uptime.... Last month, It was 99.79.
We also provide a support desk.
Thanks for your interest,
Mason

I've had some rough hosting experiences. Sadly, I've bought one host, which was worse than any free host I can find. Biggest waste of 60 bucks in my entire life. Plus there uptime was more around 10% than 99.999% as boasted.

Space: 100MB or greater
Bandwidth: 5 GB or greater
Features: PHP, Perl, (cPanel NOT needed but wouldn't hurt)

SeraphimLabs could do it. I have both free and paid plans available that suit your needs for very low prices. My server is used daily for my own sites and services, and if it goes down for more than 15 minutes in a month I will refund that month's fee.

Free Plan:
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, Perl, and CGI
Single Ad box

Starter Paid Plan:
1 Subdomain/Domain Parking
1 MySQL Database
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, Perl, and CGI
Starting at: $2/month

I can customize any of the available plans as needed to suit your site, feel free to contact me for details.

Last edited:
Back