• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Quit! Your Final Warning!"

Dan, that 60-80 number frightened the hell out of me. I can only imagine what kind of bionic lungs you must have had before you started smoking. Here's hoping you can get back to that.

Dan,

I personally know it is not easy at all. As a matter of fact I still haven't quit myself. The patches did not work for me unfortunately although they burned my skin a lot (very irritating). I found those losenges that you put in your mouth and it is ticklish but it really works. I was able to quit for a month without feeling any urge. I really recommend you try that instead of the patch. Also, 60 cigarettes a day? I don't think I ever heard about someone smoking that much. Stop while you still can brother.

Dan, I wish you all the best. I'm sure you will be able to abstain from smoking.

The most iv heard someone smoke is 50/day
I follow up close to about 35-40 but 80? lol
Good luck with it iv quit befor a few times, been smoking about 8-9 years now, started at 11 its hard but not impossible, Hope you get there :)
Im going to read that book posted and see if it helps me

60-80? what brand? and that is 3-4 packs a day!

Any brand I could get. Mostly Lambert & Butler or John Player Blue. But, when I run out of those I roll my own.

Just got up. No smoke, no patch. Just a coffee. Gonna try to do it without the patch. I started smoking without a patch so feck it I can stop without one.
Only think I am fining hard at the moment is having nothing between my fingers or hanging out of my mouth. :D

Find a pen or a straw and chew on that :p

Enjoy that cofee of yours and start reading the book I suggested.

my brother quit by joining the Marine Corps. then he got out of bootcamp and all bets were off.

Last edited:
It takes 3 months to get through Boot Camp. Then you go to the medic and say "I have bad lungs. Medically discharge me."

most of the people that join the military start smoking because it is one of the only ways to pass time.

Back