• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

questions about apt-hosting.net

I did try to get everyone's questions answered by getting a testing host account, but they declined. Personally, if you cannot offer their smallest account for a month to test, it's not a good sign. Like I have stated before I wouldn't go with them because

1.They just started this year
2. They run PIII servers
3. They offer 30GB of webspace for $11.95
4. Their support takes 12 hours to respond (it says on their website)

But I cannot voach for this because I ahve not tried them. I am tempted to create an account and then cancel the account just to see.

1.They just started this year --> for many of us this doesn't matter. Because there are guys who start making this type of bussiness already with experience (in other webhosting company).

well their deals seemed pretty good and 12 hour response time is better than any place ive seen, most places take a day or 2, sometimes more. Id like to actually see some websites that are hosted through them though and how long they have been with them.

I am looking around, just checking to see what other places have these kind of deals so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I have signed up for apt hosting and I must confess there have been no troubles so far. Setup was quick and easy, and support continues to wow me. I am only wondering how their uptime is but besides that, they seem to be a solid host.

quicklyweb said:
Well they possibly can if they are hosting on clusters and owning the datacenter

They're at theplanet. I'm more inclined to believe they are seriously overselling their services.

Like I said 10 years ago about hosting, and I'll say it again today: It's not about quantity, it's about quality.

Last edited:
Anyone have any updated thoughts about this hosting? It's been almost a month since anyone commented and I was looking at the plans last night and womdered if anyone else had tried them or if those that had still were happy with it.

Back