• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question about languages.....

moneyballs2

i got a webhost and have been over powered with around 40 chinese websites, i suspended them all and noticed on google that my advertised site is being hosted on around 20 different chinese sites, is anyother hosting sites like this? just confussed about it, and annoyed.... and have you noticed sooooo many people dont read the TOS. :cry2:

moneyballs2 said:
i got a webhost and have been over powered with around 40 chinese websites, i suspended them all and noticed on google that my advertised site is being hosted on around 20 different chinese sites, is anyother hosting sites like this? just confussed about it, and annoyed.... and have you noticed sooooo many people dont read the TOS. :cry2:

I used to get this alot. It's because not many people will host Chinese sites anymore.
I simply place it anywhere I can that we do not accept chinese. As soon as I find one, they are terminated without warning.

With resellers, however, if they can understand the language and/or have someone on their team who can fully understand the language, then I have no problem with them hosting them.

Happened to me one time. I made an offer to ONE user and some chinesse punk coppied it to his website and I got 3948095654 emails asking for 2 GB space and such (I just offered 300 Mb space).

They even said "I agree to the TOS", but there was no TOS on my offer :lol:

mr.d1n1 said:
Happened to me one time. I made an offer to ONE user and some chinesse punk coppied it to his website and I got 3948095654 emails asking for 2 GB space and such (I just offered 300 Mb space).

They even said "I agree to the TOS", but there was no TOS on my offer :lol:

hehehe :beer:

Does me when they complain about that you suspended them & then they call you when they havent even read the terms of service. Its there own fault & then they expect a refund!.

TOS. i really dont see the point of me writing it, lol.... if i were to put a couner on the TOS pages, it'll proberly be viewed 5 times after around 50 sign ups.....

just glad to hear i aint the only one suffering with this.... hopefully it'll get better in the future... lol...

The same happened to me, I offered someone on here free hosting and now if you search my domain on google it's on a load of chinese sites saying to email support...

Back