• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PS3 will you buy it for $500? [merged]

Wii, that's the worst console name EVER!

Fixed.

I would buy it after a year since the price will drop to 300 by then

If you can't afford it wait for a year or so and the price will most likely have halved, simply because it becomes cheaper to mass produce the hardware.

HAHAHAHAHA. What the ---- are you guys on?

Do you really think Sony will cut a console price in HALF after one year?

Maybe when penguins start developing new theories on nuclear physics.

It took from October 26, 2000 to May 14, 2002 for PlayStation2 to see a 33% price drop. PlayStation3 WILL NOT be half price after one year.

Last edited:
Yeah, the prices won't be dropping any time soon. Look at the XBox 360... still the same price a year later.

Looks like I am buying 6 of them and throwing them all up on ebay as soon as they are in my hands....

All I know is its gonna be a cold Thursday night here in the Midwest (30 Fahrenheit)

Looks like I am buying 6 of them and throwing them all up on ebay as soon as they are in my hands....

All I know is its gonna be a cold Thursday night here in the Midwest (30 Fahrenheit)

Do you have six people? Most any store is only going to allow one PS3 per person.

Do you have six people? Most any store is only going to allow one PS3 per person.

Yes, I had 5 people outside of myself=6.

However, people starting camping out for them yesterday around 3:00PM. I am not about to camp multiple nights in the freezing cold wind for them, even if its worth the cash.

Back