• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PS3 will you buy it for $500? [merged]

filewind

PS3 will you buy it for $500?

I think it's too expensive but it's a PS3! Would you pay $500 for a gaming console?

In a word, no.

$200 is the absolute max I would pay, and even then...

I'll stick to PC gaming, thanks.

$500 is around 250 GPB, considering the PS2 was 199 GBP when it came out first & I bought it I may buy the PS3, saying that, might see what deal I can get of eBay, am like that, I like to get a good deal :p.

why would you spend $500 on a PS3 you could spend $500 on a better computer, or a Nintendo Wii, and 360 is even cheaper than that. XBox 360 got the contract for most of the major games from PS3. Hence Sony is going to die eventually in the gaming market :p

Sell it on ebay and you'll get a lot more than 500 for it. I preordered 4 and I plan to sell 3 on ebay and they will run for about 1300 USD and up.

Apparently the PS3 is delayed from sale this month, so none of you will be buying it anytime soon. Well, at least the Europeans! I will be buying the Wii, even though I am an XBOX supporter, the 360 hasn't impressed me much after some game play.

Eh? I'm not quite following - what do you mean buy it and then resell? How is that going to make you a profit? I think I'm missing something obvious here ??

Yea, that's what I thought.. If you pay retail.. Why would anyone buy a 'secondhand' one off your for higher than that? Hmm.

Back