• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Proof that unlimited does not exist

people must talk funny in south texas, cause im only one state away and i have no clue what the f*ck this guy is trying to say

Do not think this even needs any proof. Even the universe is hardly unlimited, as the science tells. Have anyone ever say an unlimited HDD?))

people must talk funny in south texas, cause im only one state away and i have no clue what the f*ck this guy is trying to say

Go buy a Whataburger, DoubleMeat #2. with Everything Plus Grilled Onions, Toasted Bun, Bacon, Some Jalapenos, Drink: DrPepper, and some fries. Just ask for a combo. You get some texan on you by the 1st bite. =)

Do not think this even needs any proof. Even the universe is hardly unlimited, as the science tells. Have anyone ever say an unlimited HDD?))
You don't need to include )) -- This forum is already OOC

Go buy a Whataburger, DoubleMeat #2. with Everything Plus Grilled Onions, Toasted Bun, Bacon, Some Jalapenos, Drink: DrPepper, and some fries. Just ask for a combo. You get some texan on you by the 1st bite. =)

Props to you, im ----ing starving now.

Yeah, thanks -------. I'm stuck at work for another 2.5 hours without anything in sight to eat.

i have read a lot of your posts, and i dont think any have made much sense. but, i am hungry now, ----

sure is, unless someone can provide a teleportation machine to teleport them real treats to everyone, plus human treats as well.

Is it a faux pas to order a pizza with chicken on it and still order a side of wings?

I really want some ----in' chicken right now

Is it a faux pas to order a pizza with chicken on it and still order a side of wings?

I really want some ----in' chicken right now

Skip the chicken on the pizza, usually isn't good. Breakup some wings and place that chicken on the pizza.

Still a win.

Back