• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Proof that unlimited does not exist

PrimeGalactic

Take a look at this screenshot, I grabbed from one of my friends from facebook.
It proofs that their is no server that has a unlimited resource if i'm correct or wrong. You all judge.

gsg.jpg

Holy----, 5k friends

god damn, i remember myspace trains, looks like facebooks avoiding them

Take a look at this screenshot, I grabbed from one of my friends from facebook.
It proofs that their is no server that has a unlimited resource if i'm correct or wrong. You all judge.

gsg.jpg

that has nothing to do with unlimited server space. that just means that FB is trying to avoid the type of crap that was going on myspace.

we all know that there is no such thing as unlimited, but, your screen shot has nothing to do with unlimited server space. "It proofs that their is no server that has a unlimited resource". so, you are correct that there is no such things, but, someone can actually offer that to the general public if they dont plan on limiting the amount of resources and space. most people will never use even 1GB of space and very low bandwidth. and servers are expandable and you can grow how many servers you have, so, you can grow as needed still offering people unlimited, even though technically unlimited is not possible. it is better to say unmetered.

Facebook has had the 5000 friend limit for a LONG time. The reason why is because say you have a fanbase, and people start adding you on your FB account, that's a lot of clutter on your friends timeline. So they make you move your ---- over to FB pages instead.

I just assumed the picture was a metaphor? Was it wrong of me to think someone here could be analytical enough to do that?

Back