• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Project No-sleep"

Blank Verse said:
ROTFLMAO

talk about getting the wrong message :p

I do wish I could take real surfing breaks, but the lack of an ocean, a surf board, and coordinated motor skills are putting a real damper on that idea :p.

It's totally nuts I did one 76 hour shift doing installation and commissioning (for gas detection kit I designed and built) which included masonary drilling and MIG welding using the big stuff like a Hilti drill with a shoulder mount and just simply fell over in the van when I went to get the guys some tools and supplies.

So anyone else feel as if they have a hard day?

I hate sleeping too, but I know my body and when I need it. All week I have had some bad wake-up mornings, so I slept more last night. Tonight I will probably not get very much, but my body is not one to require huge amounts of sleep. Never stayed up no freakin6 days or something.

Random peice of info, you die from lack of sleep before starvation

Back in college I used to be able to go 24 hours at will, most ever was about 35. Now that I'm old it doesn't work that way anymore and I'm lucky if I can make it 20 hours.

I think 48hours is my record. I don't like staying up for long periods though. I enjoy my sleep very much. I wish I could do it more. :cow2:

82 hours i did me and my friend bet 100 pounds on who cluld stay awake longest ... i lost
to 83 hours, currently on 29 hours now tho on a web site designing marathon just cant seem to get it fifnished yawns *

Last edited:
mogawowo said:
82 hours i did me and my friend bet 100 pounds on who cluld stay awake longest ... i lost
to 83 hours, currently on 29 hours now tho on a web site designing marathon just cant seem to get it fifnished yawns *

Whoa, that's crazy, man. Have some sleep.

Back