• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems with DW MX and PHP Templates

megacool

I've been experimenting with Dreamweaver MX's PHP templates.. they are OK.. but I am having major trouble in viewing my pages in the Visual view.. The tables look messed up (they kinda collapse)in the visual view however they are fine in real..This happens when I put a PHP include() inside my editable region (only one editable region, by the way)..this doesn't happen if i put just any simple text inside the editable region..

any help would be appreciated.thanks

i think unless you have a local PHP enabled server that you can test the PHP side of the page, it will be hard to see exactly what design you have in visual view in DW MX. it's a pain...

that;s why i usually ignore the visual view but just test it online or on my local server to see if they look the way i want them.

don't worry too much about it. DW's visual view is never the same. the tables sometimes change the measure. just make sure you check the html codes to see if there is any error... that's the best you can do. :rolleyes:

Back